London Premiere and Press Conference of Misused Trust

singhbj singh

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Okay, watching the video, he isn't from Tigerstyle. No Scottish accent. 

na dally, thats bhai shamsher singh ,from NSYF (national sikh youth fed). Hes an articulate brother, who has had a lot of discussions with that melt nihal on bbc about 84. He and the NSYF have some good intellectual Q&A's on sikh freedom. I know for a fact u wud love his thoughts on sikhs who brown-nose or have been colonised into wat we r 2day. This was a good discussion from a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/user/theNSYF

na dally, thats bhai shamsher singh ,from NSYF (national sikh youth fed). Hes an articulate brother, who has had a lot of discussions with that melt nihal on bbc about 84. He and the NSYF have some good intellectual Q&A's on sikh freedom. I know for a fact u wud love his thoughts on sikhs who brown-nose or have been colonised into wat we r 2day. This was a good discussion from a while back.

Tell you what, I don't watch TV. When I used to (years ago) there weren't any Sikh channels and now it looks like there are loads (judging by youtube). I was surprised at the high level of discussion here! 

I do believe we have a crisis of thinking, with internal conservatism and externally imposed liberalism skewing Sikh thought to ridiculous levels, where they can't even identify what is good and bad for them.