Sign in to follow this  
prince22gs

Somebody knows this shabad?

Greetings everyone. A week ago a came across a beautiful shabad, but lost it now in dhur ki bani app.

But i remember its meaning.

"When a person is bound to lose by speaking, its better to stay quiet."

Jithe .......othe changi chupp

If somebody knows atleast a line, plz write the shabad or Ang number.

Thnx in advance 

SGGS Ang 149

ਮਃ   
मः १ ॥ 
Mėhlā 1. 
First Mehl: 

ਨਾਨਕ ਬੋਲਣੁ ਝਖਣਾ ਦੁਖ ਛਡਿ ਮੰਗੀਅਹਿ ਸੁਖ  
नानक बोलणु झखणा दुख छडि मंगीअहि सुख ॥ 
Nānak bolaṇ jẖakẖ▫ṇā ḏukẖ cẖẖad mangī▫ah sukẖ. 
O Nanak, it is absurd to ask to be spared from pain by begging for comfort. 

ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੁਇ ਦਰਿ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਮਨੁਖ  
सुखु दुखु दुइ दरि कपड़े पहिरहि जाइ मनुख ॥ 
Sukẖ ḏukẖ ḏu▫e ḏar kapṛe pahirahi jā▫e manukẖ. 
Pleasure and pain are the two garments given, to be worn in the Court of the Lord. 

ਜਿਥੈ ਬੋਲਣਿ ਹਾਰੀਐ ਤਿਥੈ ਚੰਗੀ ਚੁਪ ॥੨॥ 
जिथै बोलणि हारीऐ तिथै चंगी चुप ॥२॥ 
Jithai bolaṇ hārī▫ai ṯithai cẖangī cẖup. ||2|| 
Where you are bound to lose by speaking, there, you ought to remain silent. ||2|| 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• It's quite telling that a minority of the western gay boomer generation (people in their 50s and 60s) are sounding warnings to their younger counterparts to tone it down and stop this incessant pushing against hetero society. They can see the tide is turning, and that the average person is getting sick and tired of being bashed over the head with these god-forsaken sexual talking points. If they come for kids, it's going to be a bloodbath.
    • Only if it was stitched in India lol! .
    • I think women will only cheat if the husband is a two-timer so to teach him a lesson. She will cheat only, if the husband’s an alcoholic and doesn’t give any shopping money for groceries or bills.  Also if he is a criminal locked up in a prison and she has had enough with waiting for him. In any case, if the wife cheats it’s only because she has no choice, whereas men do it all the time to prove their manliness to impress other men of their latest conquest.  Some men find it very hard to be loyal to one woman. They feel trapped and bored  in a marriage and they cheat. Man is said to be a typical polygamous creature by nature whereas women are not, simply because they look after their offsprings because of their utter helplessness at birth. They need to be around them whereas man doesn’t. Women are the home-makers while man is a hunter and gatherer. He doesn’t only hunt or gather wealth for food but also things for his personal pleasures for his spare time.
    • Like marijuana is said to be a gateway drug, something similar could be said about homosexuality.  If you allow one thing, what else could be allowed. It's a slippery slope. 
    • I use to laugh at the "Gay acceptance will lead to paedophilia" fallacy. "No way," I thought. Now I'm sure it's just a matter of time.  If the "academics" and the "media" decide it needs to become mainstream, it WILL happen. This is absolute madness. It is an unstated taboo suppressed by Western academia that a significant proportion of homosexuals are "made" via childhood sexual abuse as opposed to being born that way. I found a fascinating article a while ago about how the American Medical Profession was forced to remove (in the 70s) homosexuality as a mental illness by the... usual suspects, lol. From that moment onwards it's been a steady journey of normalisation. Doesn't take a genius to figure out we're at the very beginnings of something similar for paedophilia, especially when you have hugely influential publications airing the need to destigmatize paedophilia. These are the cudgels they use to destroy mankind's morals. Bad times.

Important Information

Terms of Use