fateh

amankaur

fateh

just something keeps bugging me yh, i been reading alot of posts yh n why cnt people argue over important things? why does it seem like we argue about the same things day in day out like caste for example, its driving me mad.

why are people so shtupid that they cant get things right in there head, swear we sikhs make our sikhi look so dumb at times that no wonder the outside world cant understand what sikhi is. every1 needs to get there acts together.

i aint sayin nothing bad about use lot but there are some people mentioning no names that needs to read what they right before posting.

stop listen to what people say and when you need to use your knowledge use it else you'l be banging your head of a wall rest of your lifes!

i knw i knw we should help people to understand but this is going beyond a joke. sikh's have confused sikhi so much that no1 knws exactly what is right thats why they say dumb things. infact sikhi is straight forward if you use your brain n think bout it.

bhul chuk maff

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Aman Kaur Ji

Admini as already given someppl juthiaa for this.

ADMIN NOTE: Topic Closed. You guys just don't let off do you? Why is it that you only have the capacity to argue about controversial topics? Is that the range of your intelligence or interest? That is awfully sad for Gursikhs of this day and age. When was the last time you discussed Bhagat Kabeer jee's saloks... or the vaars of Bhai Gurdaas... or the life story of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa... or the meanings of the Anand Karaj ceremony... there is a lot more to Gurmat and Gursikhi than controversial issues! -8

And I agree 100% ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ with admini

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I completely agree with bhenji... These dayz people like to make their own views and beliefs and then push those views and beliefs on others, and then controversy happens... Any questions that people have should be referred to our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.... i personally have never been steared wrong... at times where people will tell me somethin outrageous about how thingz should be done or whats right and wrong, i tell them, i'll believe u when i see it written in any of our holy writings...

infact sikhi is straight forward if you use your brain n think bout it.

... couldn't have said it better myself..

bhul chuk maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!