sikhs betraying other sikhs

Guest Lohgarh Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh  thanks 2 all who replyed i respect you all. there was something i forgot to put in there. WE MUST STAY UNITED, whether, AKJ, naamdhari, nihang, akaali, akaali dal, shere punjabi, monaa or what ever. if we disagree on something whether religion (although there shouldnt be confusion over the rehat etc) or anything, thats fine, keep it to yourself and dont turn on each other because of that. and certainly dont box each other. i have a friend who is a nihang singh and he does things which i dont agree on but im still his friend, infact we treat each other like family. which is the way it should be. if you plain and simple dont like the person, stay out od their way, treat them with due respect, i do. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Iron arm in your last post you answered your first post. So true tho!!! Great post

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

OK I think that we sikhs should always stick together no matter what......why? because we as sikhs always have to watch each oters backs. But peoplelike that should always let to say watever why cause your just listin soo no harm done...but hez just sayin stupidness...well harm done!!so gone with your life and ignore them.....also, i don't eat meat and i don't cut my hair id on't thinkt thats a big deal if tey or do not