VJKK VJF

Sangat Ji, I'm hearing that Nihang Singhs put 5 leaves of cannabis in degh. What is this for and why is this? I mean cannabis... cannabis. I'm kind of (not) getting to grips what jhatka meat is about but cannabis? Someone please enlighten me. 

VJKK VJKF

• Like 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
15 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJF

Sangat Ji, I'm hearing that Nihang Singhs put 5 leaves of cannabis in degh. What is this for and why is this? I mean cannabis... cannabis. I'm kind of (not) getting to grips what jhatka meat is about but cannabis? Someone please enlighten me. 

VJKK VJKF

Yes I’ve heard of it as well.. nihangs make shardayi (drink that Hindus make on occasion of Holi festival) and recite bani or maybe waheguru simran and thn they say it has become parshaad and can drink it.. but I didn’t know about putting leaves in degh but whichever way they do I think it’s totally wrong.. just because some of the nihangswants to get high on it they started using it on name of waheguru as it clearly written in gurbani that alcohol marijuana etc are not allowed at all. 

6948A47C-3E09-451F-ADAB-DB7B99FA83C9.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Iran Do you guys think USA plans to invade Iran?  First there was the drone strike and Iran stopping oil carriers in the Strait of hormuz where 20% of the world's oil passes through - https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=7830 I'd like to point out that the strait of hormuz is like a key strategic access point that could be fought over in a global conflict, like in World War 1 you had the Dardenelle straits, in World War 2 you had the Suez Canal. maybe in world war 3 you'd have the strait of hormuz.  The US Also doesn't it seem odd that USA is so concerned by a possible Iran attack on Saudi Arabia to the point of imposing furthersanctions? I mean what business should the Us have with that when the Saudis are the victims. I've thought that perhaps Usa or the saudis attacked the plant to further conflict with Iran, but I'm not really sure. Do you guys think this is part of a larger plan where usa plans to invade 7 countries: Iraq,Somalia,Libya, Syria, Sudan,Lebanon,Yemen Sometimes I think there's no difference in Trump and Obama,in that they're planted politicians.They both seem to be taking steps in the 7 country invasion plan. Look at the first link below for more detailed info. Click the first link that pops up in the search bar if you don't have those ad results. I tried pasting the link directly but it doesn't seem to successfully redirect you to the reddit thread.  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=pnac+a+document+between+israel+and+Us+to+invade+7+countries&atb=v168-1&ia=web The Jews Also doesnt trump seem to be leaning towards Jewish interests and pro-Israel? I mean isnt it convenient for Israel that middle eastern countries surrounding it are being invaded by USA and having "democracy spread" for their benefit? Here's a video about Trump and the Jews, like always do your own research and point out anything you find interesting here.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/i2JYZcaoaY2g/ The Simpsons I mean the Simpsons predicted Trump would be president back in the year 2000. Surprisingly, they  also predicted he would crash the economy and you see reports of the coming 2020 recession.  here's the simpson clip and below that is more of the same kind if you're interested:       
    • One thing I cant stand the thought of is a interfering mother in law.  If she's constantly invading my space and interfering    I'd tell her where to go    lol 
    • Bani clearly says in kalyug  which is the era where everything goes wrong that women will take lead,  this is just one of the characteristics on kalyug ,  men will become puppets. A man's downfall is when he becomes a slaves to his senses     that's when a man becomes weak   he loses his dharma.  Men should also keep secrets to themselves    sharing feelings and what's deep inside is also what weakens a man.    Media which is ran by feminists, gays and liberals have completely brainwashed men.  Every man should try to become the best man he can become       fck what media is saying     
    • Just last week down my road a Pakistani woman kicked her husband out of the house because she wanted him to put their sons name on his bank account. She herself doesnt work. The husband refused  and she kicked him out and said she ain't gonna let him back in till he agrees. His son then hit him on the face.   Growing up I always thought women were victims and men were the big bad ones   but now I'm older iv realized men and women are just bad as each other.  Men get angry quick and start abusing and hitting, while women are bad in a more sly plotting way.    
    • They already have started destroying the traditional family unit    just look at the UK.  Feminism is a good example of why women shouldn't take lead.  The sexual revolution movement in 60s in the west was led by women/feminists and since then there has been no looking back! It's just getting worse and worse     they started it.    Men can't even talk back at women or argue back in public because they will be called sexist     thats right where feminists want men to be      Women also do a lot of stirring in punjabi families    it's no secret   brothers fall out with each other all the time because their wives keep filling their ears.   Funny how brothers get on really well before marriage but then after marriage it all changes.  its all stated in kalki avatar and dasam bani     it's all coming true.   

Important Information

Terms of Use