Gang after me

ghettosikh

WJKK WJKF there is a gang of mostly Muslims after me and I'm fearing for my life I'm in debt to them and I cannot afford it they threatened my family as wll I can't go to police cos if I snitch there cousins will come for me and my friends all have careers and aren't about that life apart from 1 guy wat should I do I'm feeling stuck with nobody to turn to 

WJKK WJKF

Damn man seems like you are in a tricky situation.

Are you in the UK? If so, try contacting SherePanjabUK on Instagram or get in touch with a helpline. 

I would personally call the police even if you will get in trouble, it means that you will protect yourself and your family.

Stay safe bro

WJKK WJKF

10 minutes ago, ghettosikh said:

Wjkwjf there is a gang of mostly Muslims after me and I'm fearing fie my life I'm in debt to them and I cannot afford it they threateed my family as wll I can' go to police cos if I snitch there cousins will cone for me and my friends all have careers and aren't about that life apart from 1 guy wat should I do

I'm just now going to bed Ji. I will think on it. 

In the mean time, are you familiar with Islamic law regarding loans?  It may be an avenue to look into. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance

Did they charge interest?  What was the loan for?

I'm sure that there is no need to tell you now that perhaps taking a loan from a gang was a mistake. 

I'll think on it while I sleep. I'm sure the sangat will have advice. 

Pray ji. 

1 minute ago, ghettosikh said:

Im  from Canada and I'm 23 I really don' know what to do except leave my city and live with family on another province

I'd move if I were you and possibly call the police since they are threatening you like that.

Or call a Sikh Helpline if you dont want to get into much trouble

Yes bro me getting outta town right now is the only option I'm gonna get back into Sikhi my family don' deserve this if they beat up my dad or bro or  shoot my house or my pet, is my biggest fear then for sure my rents will call police only 2 ppl r willing to physically stand up for me both apney n it really means a lot to me n I feel like crying that I have to give up my whole life here but I think moving is the only way n the city I'm planning to go to has a very big sangat and lots of Gurudwaras

17 minutes ago, ghettosikh said:

Yes bro me getting outta town right now is the only option I'm gonna get back into Sikhi my family don' deserve this if they beat up my dad or bro or  shoot my house or my pet, is my biggest fear then for sure my rents will call police only 2 ppl r willing to physically stand up for me both apney n it really means a lot to me n I feel like crying that I have to give up my whole life here but I think moving is the only way n the city I'm planning to go to has a very big sangat and lots of Gurudwaras

Ye i feel you man

Get a lot of sangat to back you up. Call the police still just incase

how big is this "gang"

1 hour ago, monatosingh said:

WJKK WJKF

Damn man seems like you are in a tricky situation.

Are you in the UK? If so, try contacting SherePanjabUK on Instagram or get in touch with a helpline. 

I would personally call the police even if you will get in trouble, it means that you will protect yourself and your family.

Stay safe bro

WJKK WJKF

I'm from Canada brother thanks for your advice I really appreciate it please pray for me today bro wen u get chance it would mean a lot to me 

Just now, ghettosikh said:

I'm from Canada brother thanks for your advice I really appreciate it please pray for me today bro wen u get chance it would mean a lot to me 

I will dont worry

If this gang has guns or anything, buy a sidearm just incase and for future purposes.

If its a small gang with knives get stuff like pepper spray.