ISYF t-shirt for sale... on ebay... by non-Sikh

simmal tree

Taran veer ji,

ISYF does still exist, however, is currently banned due to the fact that the organisation was WRONGLY accused of being a terrorist funding organisation.

There is no such thing as the Sikh Youth Federation.

The Sikh Federation, however, is the UK's first politcal Sikh Party, based on the miri-piri concept started by Sahib Sri Guru HarGobind Ji - it is not just ISYF with another name.

Please do not confuse the two, as there are many in this country fighting for the ban to be lifted - as ISYF is still in existence.

I meant The sikh federation UK.. sorry.

YSL.. all the daftars of the old ISYF have been changed to the Sikh Federation UK..

As Babbar khalsa and ISYF were banned from being used..

And isn't Amrik Singh Gill the head of the sikh federation UK and of the old ISYF??

I got nothing against these jathabandia.. as they do LOTS AND LOTS of seva for the panth and many shaheeds from them have given their life for the panth ^_^^_^

I got a lot of respect for them!!

but this is just what i understand to be correct..

Pull chuck maaf..

Gurfateh.

bigging up all the different federations for the sewa over the years

it takes guts to stand up and to fight oppressive tyrants

it takes guts to argue human rights in india is as non-existant as it is

uk and usa were WRONG to ban them since they had no proof and could NOT justify their decision- what so-called democracies are these that allow human rights abuses to continue in india because it has economic power or zimbabwe because it is a third-world country so who cares and yet when iraq was doing the same it was a big deal- nothing to do with oil? president mugabe and indhira and rajiv gandhi were any lesser tyrants than saddam?

:wub: