Bollywood film, takin p*** out of Sikhs AGAIN!

Guest rsingh

this post got my attention as i had jsut watched this so called "veer zara" that most sikh families i know here recommended as its a good show of our religion adn culture. :wub: waht culture and waht religion are they talking about here???????/

exampleS: inter-religious marriages, lohri, the misuse of karaa.... many more as you watch this dumb movie, too much hiduism mixed with Sikhism.... misleading people. To he** with their peace issues btn india and pakistan by using Sikhs. wacko.gif :|

TO HELL WITH PEACE TILL OUR SIKHS GET A "PIECE"

(Im really hyped up right now, please forgive me If I offend anyone, Pul chuk maf)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

this is a disaster, as i read this i feel my blood boiling!!! I m also mad at all of the "sikhs" out there bcz when they watch this they are going to laugh @ the joke and not realize that the govt. in india is successfully dissolving their "religion".

What we need to do is go 2 india murder the industry!

:wub: @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

come on guys i dont think its the govt fault for all this, i mean take for example in every single film theres made it always shows the politicians and police are money hungry, and sex starved. wudnt they b banning all this if that was the case. take for example a film called Dev released not so long ago, it shows the police n govt involvement in the gujrat riots

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer Zaara = :wub: :@ :lol: :lol:

they walk around carrying "amrit" like its just w.e no respect.....and then she drops it on the ground......then wen they r at kiratpur sahib, they call it a ritual n make it look all bahmanized n they say that just putting the ashes at kiratpur gives u salvation? :wub:

NOT SIKHI!

bhull chaak maaf karni, forgive me for anything wrong i sed

^_^ Waheguru ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!