UK Nangs

hey gupat singhni....

there are a lot of jathebandis that say women don't have to wear dastar....in fact...akal takt says it's okay for women not to wear dastaars...are you gonna start calling akal takt names too?

i know that at taksali amrit sanchars...they don't make dastaar mandatory for women either....

FACT is....everyone has these differences....BUT for some reason...niddar is seen as the enemy of the panth..which is WRONG....you can tell people you disagree with hiim....you can debate the POINTS that he raises...but to say he's this and that....isn't cool....no intelligent debater takes things to a personal level...

fact is...he's under budda dal authority....they''re cool with his work...and sorry to say...Akal takt hasn't kicked him out of the panth....and REALLY..they're the only ones who can...not you , not me, not akj, not taksal, not any other jathebandi....we can only disagree with him......

and you say there aren't huge differences?....i think not....there are quite a bit of points of contention...there's a reason why some topics are NOT allowed to be discussed here on this board...cuz the admins know that these topics cause heat between various jathebandis....so don't lie to yourself and say there aren't any differences....instead..we've all recognized that they are differences and have decided to respect each other...that's how it should be!

there are a lot of jathebandis that say women don't have to wear dastar....in fact...akal takt says it's okay for women not to wear dastaars...are you gonna start calling akal takt names too?
Veerjee.. Akal Takht do not say "Not to wear dastaar is okay". Akal Says Cover your head all the time. Pls don't change the words :wub:
i know that at taksali amrit sanchars...they don't make dastaar mandatory for women either....

Right.. my nankay are pure taksali with huge taksal background.. My mom's mum took amrit from taksal and she do wears daastar.. so it's not that only one jatha choose to have daastar only while other not. :wub:

Niddar nihang or whoever they are.. i don't give a rat arse to them.. i don't care what they are.. they are just a piece of filth who are doing ninda and throwing all insult of sikh history and it's gurbani.

. Jss veerjee.. how can you agree with them when they disort gurbani OPENLY on many forums (Many members seen it at "abc" forum) and on their old edition websites...

No matter what.. Taksali and AKJ are against these nangs because they know that what ever these guys are doing is against sikhi and misleading sangat. There isn't huge difference between akj and taksal so pls stop trying to create hate between these two good chardi kala jathayys.

i close friend of mine went to india and spent time in the nihung deras there ...even met baba santa singh ji and other well known nihung singhs...and he said that baba santa singh is aware of niddar singh and that niddar singh is under his authority...

Thats not a good evidence.. I do trust you without any question but without proper proof (like video evidence) i can't even .01% believe in the above statement. Actually i heard from a good friend of mine and he said that he talked about this with the real nihungs jatha back in punjab and he told me that they aren't even aware of these uk nangs.. I guess strong solid proof is the only way to solve this whole situation.

Admin note : We are closing this post because we believe that it might out of hand and hurt some memberss sentiments.