UK Nangs

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I write this post with a very heavy heart - I realise that we are giving these persons publicity when they do not merit it, BUT I think it is time that the greater Sikh Panth took action against them - but what that action is, I do not know!!??!!?? :T: :T:

These guys are subverting impressionable young sikhs, that have just taken or are preparing to take Amrit, and putting these people on Manmatt paths. I agree that I am no-one to judge people's levels of spirituality or Buddhi - but what upsets me is that these youth are taking actions which are clearly against the Guru's Rehit. I know personally of 3 Singhs who have just taken Amrit within the last 2 years, but due to the Sangat of the Nangs in the subsequent 2 years, have completely changed their perspective on Sikhi.

These youths treat the word of Nang Niddar as gospel, and are not prepared to listen to anybody else within mainstream Sikhi. I don't blame these guys personally, because they are fully taken in by it, and it is the only path of Sikhi they know - they usually have not done any Khoj of Guru Granth Sahib Jee as they have only started on this path. Under the influence of Nang Niddar, they only hear selective quotes from Guru Maharaaj and esp. from Dasam Granth, which have been spun extensively to create manipu

lation to fit his ideas. As you can tell, I am well p*ssed off about this, but how should we tackle this?

The usual answer is to make yourselves stronger and become the shining light so that ppl follow your example. I understand that - but these youths influenced by Nangs have only just come into Sikhi - it's a very difficult path - but when the Youth see the Nangs, they get taken in by it, and forget the long arduous path that REAL GURMAT requires.

It's fantastic to see BOSS doing stronger seva and taking a more coordinated approach within the last year. No offence to them, but they had quietened within the last 4 years - giving the Nangs an opening. This obviously is having some success - the Nangs are reverting to doing false Nindiya of the BOSS sevadaars - this is quite telling!!!

But I feel it is beyond the remit of BOSS alone - they cannot bring back the youth that have already been corrupted. Extra effort is required on a Panthic level - perhaps a resolution, if not by the Akal Takhat, then at least all other Jathebandis within the UK condemning the Nangs, i.e., AKJ UK, UK based Sant/Mahapurshs, National Council of Gurudwaras, all the Singh Sabhas, Nishkam Sevak Jatha, Nanaksar, Damdami Taksal, real Nihang Singh Jathas, like Baba Nihal Singh, Baba Wazir Singh (on Sukh Sagar Radio), etc.

Once there is this concerted action on a Panthic level, then perhaps the Youth might raise their eyebrows towards the Nangs. :|

However, this is only an idea and requires great coordination between Singhs within the UK - but generally, I'm quite p*ssed off - these 3 Singhs have been taken the wrong way. :wub: @ :@ @

SS Jhamka Jee - I cannot wait soon enough for your real evidence on how wrong and fake Nang Niddar is - the sooner the better, just for the sake of all youth out there.

May Guru Jee Baksh us with Summat.

Please do forgive any Bhull Chuk

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

PS I'm not a Wahhabi or Taliban fanatic - I generally am very tolerant - I go to all Jathebandis to learn about Sikhi - but there has to be limits on tolerance, when ppl deliberately set out to subvert and lead astray the Youth.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Totally agree with you bro

"When all other means fail, righteous then it becomes to draw the sword" - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji - the King of Kings

Something needs to be done about these Nangs - there is only so much you can take :wub: :@ :lol: :lol:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Mod Note : Singh sahib, pls note that you are posting this in public forum which can be seen by everyone including police officals which can save this post as an evidence. So think before write :wub:

Sat Sri Akal:

Ummm...no need to pick up any Swords or anything yet. The most obvious thing to first find out is who exactly these people are. To date nobody has yet ever approached Jathedar of Buddha Dal, Santa Singh, to confirm whether these people are even who they say they are. No evidence has been provided, except for people saying "I am this, I am that".

Start from the Buddha Dal Jathedar himself. If he states that these people are not Nihangs, then bring that information to public. HOWEVER, this must be done with hard evidence. If they are indeed representatives of the Budha Dal, then it is a bigger issue that has to be addressed by a Panthic group in India that can directly ask the Buddha Dal to clarify and defend its position in the confines of Sikh practices and history.

Posted by Bachan Vidya :

----------------

a special tribute to jagdeep super nang websmaster with many identities!

Turns out kamar kasa was a uk nihang after all. The routine is so old now, try another.

1. pick any subject. Uk nang tries to be some innocent neutral. rolleyes.gif

2. Write a load of rubbish, and when anyone questions it, call them taliban. :T:

3. when you called a nang, pretend not to be one. :lol:

4. Some how bring samparadays and other stuff into it. pray.gif

5. When challenged always mention snatan way is right, rest are British made or SGPC. :e:

6. When totally lost, try and twist into a subject that makes it akj vs taksal, or SGPc vs Sants, just to get out of the way. wacko.gif

7. Everyone figures ou

t it is always nangs at the route cause. Oh well no one like us nangs anyway! :wub:

Dhan Dhan Satkartar Gurdev Nidaar singh & his techni colour dreamcoat! :wub: :@

-----------

Another one..

---------

These Uk nangs are well known. There are only about 10 of them who are hard core. They use numerous identities to push their own agenda. They also have thier own messageboard which is infamous for being very dodgy.

In real life they are:

Niddar - calls himself Gurdev.

His monkeys : (before anyone tells me off for calling them monkeys. It is not my words. Niddar himself calls his followers his monkeys.) ohmy.gif Who are we to disagree!! :e:

1. Jagdeep - his webmaster & the person who comes mostly on these forums with different ids :wub:

2. Paramjit - his right man. Person behind his funding and huge government grant. grin.gif

3. Bob - bob is bob ( bags of bakwas ) :wub:

4. kamalroop - looks like this smilie :e: thinks

he is the top dog. (Rival Gurdev)

5. Bhadhur - infamous messageboard writer. thinks fish are fine, shaving gentals are fine, women are lower, and edits bani for own tastes!

For the rest just check out sikhstudent camp!! It has pics of all niddars monkey fauj!!

Defenders of doing nothing to defend sikhi, but slate anyone that does!!

Ummm...no need to pick up any Swords or anything yet.

Yes......But.....if this continues and all other means fail.... which they are doing then......................... rolleyes.gif

Veerjee can you let us know "Which all other means fail" ?

we didn't or other panthic ppls didn't even do nothing yet.. Not even a proper investigation on this anti-sikh group. except spreading their anti-sikhi things on message boards which isn't enough in this world.

anyway "What is all other means" thingy is?

Read the suggestion given by ms514.. contact nihangs back in punjab, get the strong evidence and then that's what i will call "we did something" and thats what we got to do before even think of picking up the swords :wub:

We aren't hot headed ppls like taliban

s or history mughals..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

We aren't hot headed ppls like talibans or history mughals..

Sorry bro my bad......had a very bad day at uni today... that coupled with the fact that 3 Singhs walked away from Sri Guru Gobind Singh after becoming his sons makes me sooooooooo :wub: @ :wub: @ :@ @ :lol: @ . I apologise for what I said.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!