Fictional discussion for the lolz .

Just now, silverSingh said:

YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING A ROLE IN SESAME STREET? Gungoo’s putt? Eh?

Learn to write proper grammar, TROLL . I think you could use some seasame street, since you write like an autistic 4th grader. I should probably stop replying to you, I'm only lowering my standard. 

1 minute ago, silverSingh said:

STOP DISTORTING OUR BELOVED GURU SAHIBAN’S GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS. GUNGOO JUNIOR.

TROLL, WRITING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU SOUND SMARTER ! STOP YELLING AT ME ! TROLL 

SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT MY GRAMMAR SKILLS KID FROM SESAME STREET! <banned word filter activated> LIAR, DISTORTING FACTS BY PLAYING OUT JUVENILE FANTASIES! 

AUTISTIC TROLL ON A RAMPAGE ! WHEN THEY WRITE IN ALL CAPS , THERE WILL BE ANARCHY, CIVILIZATION WOULD END ! 

YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOVE THE GURU DON’T YOU? WRITING CAPS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH THICKOS LIKE YOU.

TROLL. Putting words in someone's mouth doesn't make it so. Go back to grade school, you're not " smart " enough to be on the internet.

<banned word filter activated> OFF. I shan’t be saying anymore to a  hindu with RSS agenda anymore. <banned word filter activated> IFF NOW LITTLE MIDGET PINDOO. Go back to your pend now.

I feel like I'm picking on the mentally challenged. If I was in school , I would  be sent to detention. 

<banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> MOTHer <banned word filter activated>

AUTISTIC TROLL, STOP SPEWING VENOM FROM YOUR NASTY MOUTH, THE SAME MOUTH WHICH YOU UTTER GURU'S NAME FROM! DISGUSTING TROLL ! 

6 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

You are such  a <banned word filter activated> hypocrite! One minute you are insulting the tenth Master with your Sesame Street lies and fantasies the next you expressing fake concern! Grow up and decide on which role do you prefer to play the best! A role from Sesame Street or a role of a hypocrite or both! Mind you, it is quite refreshing  to meet a little Gungoo with an RSS agenda on this forum!  So long little Gungoo Guru’s number one dokhee! 

Please note, I would not be commenting any further haha

What a pindoo little DUFFER. So long pindoo little duffer from Sesame Street!!

It doesn't matter if you comment further or not , you already made an A$$ of yourself. TROLL.  I didn't insult anyone , you subhuman trash. " lies and fantasies "  . I clearly mentioned that it was a Fantasy post for the lolz . But since you're a mental midget , you wouldn't understand . Seriously, you sure you didn't ride the short bus to school ? This is quite sad. 

Troll , why did you delete all the cancer you spewed here ? I mean I have it all quoted , so what's even the point ? You're even trash at trolling . 

Travel back to 7th century and kill baby muhammad . LOL then there would be no mughals too . and no sikh persecution but then there would be no sikhism either. 

Seriously though 

1) go back and save the sikh reference library before 1984

2) go to 18th century and witness and collect evidence for anti-sikh tortures 

etc etc .. lol