Guest Help me

Guest It's me again
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

I had no idea that it could take 100s of laser hair removal treatments for men to get rid of hair! even if men have high testosterone, i wouldn't of thought it takes that long ?     100s sounds dangerous 

theres videos online of men even getting parts of their beards removed with laser treatment, beard hair is much thicker   so im surprised your GP said you will need 100s!    not that Im telling you to get it done but it just sounds odd 

your very brave, i can't imagine how brave you are   looking different especially when your young is very hard.

Hi, thanks for replying to my original querry. As for your question of men and laser treatment, testosterone is naturally made in men whereas in women it is at much lower levels, therefore higher than the normal level of testosterone made in female bodies is unnatural therefore any laser hair removal treatment is ineffective because the hair follicles cells are hyper sensitive to the effects of testosterone which is abnormally being made at high levels within the glands and float freely in the blood, called free floating androgens- these androgens eg testosterone and DHEA hormones bind to active sites in the hair follicles that have been lasered via laser hair removal meaning the hair continues to regenerate into thick terminal hair despite the ongoing many treatments you may receive. Whereas, in men since these androgens are normally regulated and natural to the male body the hair follicles are less sensitive to the regeneration of terminal hair growth, therefore they still require more hair removal than non pcos female counterparts (as females with non pcos have finer velus hair).

I hope this answered your question, I am not medically qualified however I did some  extensive research online to understand my condition. 

Waheguru Ji Khalsa

Waheguru Ji pateh

Guest It's me again
On 7/25/2018 at 10:52 PM, Premi5 said:

I sense the OP is a troll. 

why do you think that?

That's quite a nasty comment to make on a sensitive topic. I guess your one of the 99% ...

Have you tried spironolactone( or other anti androgen meds?) or birth control?

Also there are supposed to be herbal remedies to remove unnatural hair, have your mom or nani get them from india. 

Also you can try Rog Nivaran camp also known as sarab rog ka aukhad naam camp. You can find locations at gurbanihealing.com  if u cant try doing sukhmani sahib daily with ardaas. Maybe ask ur nani to do it with u

Guest swash budh

Bhain Ji you need to do a few things to tackle the problem:

*Eliminate things that are causing the hormone imbalance. This means avoiding endocrine disrupting chemicals which you are unknowingly putting into your body e.g. food, water, cosmetics. They are everywhere but can be minimised. Please research this yourself. https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/13/worst-endocrine-disruptors.aspx You will have to eliminate things like plastics (pcos patients have high levels of serum BPA), tap water, sugar, supermarket dairy,  meat, pesticides,  processed foods, canned foods, toothpastes, shampoos, shower gels, deodorants etc. Basically all you will be left with is natural, raw foods (fruit, veg, herbs, healthy punjabi diet) and going back to a  traditional way of life which is good and surprisingly easy to do. 

* Take natural herbs which can combat and help restore endocrine function. See an ayurvedic doctor about this, but first research online so you have an idea https://easyayurveda.com/2009/09/21/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-irregular-menstrual-bleeding-ayurvedic-herbal-remedy/

*Please do Naam Simran regularly, it is the most powerful medicine and should not be overlooked. The body can heal as long as the conditions are right. Stay strong and do not lose faith.