Is Divorce not allowed in such circumstances?

Guest SinghSira

Guest SinghSira

What if my father had a child with another woman? And what if he was also beating my mom? Are they not allowed to divorce? 

My mother doesnt want to leave my dad, but I am still asking and interested.

Also my own marriage has been cursed by our relatives. When my husband is near me I feel really sad, i am having many problems. 

19 hours ago, Guest SinghSira said:

What if my father had a child with another woman? And what if he was also beating my mom? Are they not allowed to divorce? 

Also my own marriage has been cursed by our relatives. When my husband is near me I feel really sad, i am having many problems. 

if your folks are having a problem they have to sort it out ...

if you are being beaten , get help

if you are being cheated on , get help and confront the issue , try to work it out because the child is innocent and needs support of a father too.

No one can Curse anything if you do paat and believe in Waheguru ji ... Jis ka sahib dada hoe tis nu maar na sake koe.

It seems you are looking for the door on any pretext , what is so bad about your husband that you cannot talk to him and make things better?

On 9/24/2018 at 10:30 PM, Guest SinghSira said:

i have always been leftist, and would protest for rights of all, and would say get divorce, and it all depends etc etc.

But now, i find myself saying to your question, Stick with it, divorce isnt real. Marriage isnt real, and give energy to important things, because a divorce is a peice of paper and its a stupid question. Either way, will the people get along, and jap naam? Thats the real questioin here.

Guest Anonymous

I would say try to Sort it out by talking.... but these kinda peeps doesnt settle with talking.....

If talking doesnt work ...... i would say get a divorce....... Get a Job...... Fall in love......... Enjoy your life......

If you are born in a family of Stupids.... Doesnt mean you have to die there too.........