The strange and low IQ people who often attend London speakers corner debates.

genie

Has anyone seen these debates on youtube? There's quite a few weird and crazy islamic/christian characters but also a few crazy so called Sikhs who seem to have some kinda mental instability like "Raj" and "Tarlochan" both are not practicing or baptised Sikhs. Raj absolutely hates Islam's grooming gangs and dawah kids and Tarlochan who is married to a muslim woman always tries to defend muslim's especially when Raj's around.

On 10/1/2018 at 4:44 PM, joker said:

These problems might not exist for you, in your corporate sponsored life. For us inner city folk, they are real and painful

Don't know what planet you live on but I come from that kinda life Raj is from and I've spoken out against muslim pedo rape and dawah gangs and backward islamic teachings on every other post i do

I have a problem with both tarlochan and Ral and other non-parchar sikhs being in speakers corner who rather than preaching Sikhi and convince others to convert to sikhi they are causing conflicts and giving reasons to hate on sikhs and sikhi.

Don't get me wrong I respect Raj's courage speaking out against these real issues we as a community face from the muslim community but i question his tactics and motives.

He in several videos explains he wants to provoke muslims and that's a tactic I don't agree with he seems to want to instigate division, spreads hate and negativity towards muslims in the park who in turn spread hate against Sikhi and all Sikhs online to a wider audience rather than exposing muslim extremists and islamic teachings cleverly.