Life visits the Sikhs of India 1946

puzzled

51 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

our music culture with the likes of  Honey Singh Jazzy B, Amrit Saab has helped negatively influence the Punjabi youth. their songs are mostly about women, daru, so called swag, money,  they do no present themselves in a good manner in the way they dress and by their body language  

yeah jazzyb, jo jo singh etc are an absolute embarrassment! honestly if they were to walk around dressed like that in the west they would look like clowns! lmao.     jazzy b looks like a gay with his sparkly boots and jackets    whats worst is that people in india seem to think their cool and think thats how punjabis dress and look in the west!      because of these jokers, people in Punjab now look like clowns.   most guys in punjab now look more gay than khusre do.  

I don't think punjabis have yet realized how hugely media influences the masses. In the west you now hear about 14 years old girls posing naked on social media because they "want to be like kim kardashian"      music, music videos, movies etc need to be censored in Punjab.

Image result for punjab haircut

Image result for honey singh style

1 hour ago, Punjabiwolves said:

what a bunch of clowns. they belong in a circus rather then mainstream music. we do  have good Punjabi artist  like Satinder Sartaj  

I don't really listen to Punjabi music anymore tbh 

Not sure how old you are but back when i was a teenager everyone used to listen to British Punjabi music lol   Punjabi hit squad, jynx, juggy d, pbn,  haha  do you remember all that?