Will Rabh Ji forgive me for my sins?

Guest Guest540

On 10/26/2018 at 11:22 AM, Guest Guest333 said:

Okay thanks i will try. But just one question, what if i dont make it to love him? And i stay forever a empty soulless person? Is that okay then? If i am unhappy? Which means i will force myself to do anything with him. Is that correct then? 

human love comes in many forms , it is not just lustful feelings , you can learn to be his friend, support , someone who cheers him on in life, work together to become better people , better sikhs in other words ACCEPT him just as he accepts you . He has chosen you to share his life with , that kind of honour and trust  should be grasped and appreciated (it's taking a huge gamble on you). Give him the same chance , you never know he may surprise you and find his way into your soul ... remember to lean on Waheguru ji when you are feeling in a dark mood , all bad things will come to an end . No one is ever alone Waheguru ji is always Ang sang .

As English like to say 'it's always darkest before the dawn'... Stay in Chardikala

You are only talking about yourself.  You are not talking about your husband.  Don't you think he has feelings?

You have to tell him the truth.  Then you can see if even he wants to stay with you or not.  

What do you plan to do?  Just divorce him and leave him wondering what he did wrong?

If you cared so much about your family you would not have indulged in such immoral behaviour in the first place.

You sound like a horrible person.