Methods to advertise Business

Big_Tera

I opened up a new business recently. Its a Holistic therapy clinic offering various different therapys such as reiki, yoga, diet and nutrition, ayurveda ect. 

The only issue is not getting enough clients through the door. Anyone know best ways to advertise? I have done the whole door to door flyers. It worked a bit. But not enough to keep the business going. Now I am thinking of closing it as overheads are to high. 

I have heard of google ads. but not sure if its worth it. Anyone know best ways to advertise a high street therapy clinic. 

One issue is people often are sceptical of natural therapys and dont think it will help them so wont give it a try even though they could benefit from it. 

word of mouth/recommendations is probably best advertising method for your line of business. How about getting your female friends and relatives have some kinda meetup club there once a week? discount price days, etc. Correctly targeting your demographic market is key if you want to make it a success.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:42 PM, genie said:

word of mouth/recommendations is probably best advertising method for your line of business. How about getting your female friends and relatives have some kinda meetup club there once a week? discount price days, etc. Correctly targeting your demographic market is key if you want to make it a success.

Yeh thats what Im hoping to do. Maybe I will host events. 

It takes time and advertising consistently will bring better results. Regular advertisement brings better result than only doing one or two time. 

Google advertisment is expensive. Social network advertisment like Facebook is bit cheaper than traditional search engine advertisement.