Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

because rape is rape, murder is murder, slaughter is slaughter and it happened on both sides

i don't disagree. what i disagree with is you trying to make out that Sikhs are just as bad as Muslims. Muslims ethnically cleansed Sikhs out of west Punjab as they had a far bigger demographic advantage there. In Doaba, Malwa, Majha Sikhs had around about the same numbers as Muslims. But the Muslims wanted to ethnically cleanse the Sikhs out of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana etc as they were the majority there too.

So what should Sikhs in these areas (Malwa, Majha and Doaba) done? Should they have allowed 20% of Sikhs to be killed in Majha, Malwa and Doaba too? Or would they like any community fought back to save the Sikh Panth from total extermination by the Muslims!?

You have no answers. All you want to do is make out Sikhs are as bad as Muslims

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

LOL  of course they can, i always thought prakash singh badal and jagir kaur would make a smashing couple 

How could I forget Jagir Kaur who killed her daughter. Yes only Amritdhari's like her can have Anand Karaj. But any women who look like Maya Jama or some gori you fancy are strictly prohibited from taking part in an Anand Karaj

2 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

i don't disagree. what i disagree with is you trying to make out that Sikhs are just as bad as Muslims. Muslims ethnically cleansed Sikhs out of west Punjab as they had a far bigger demographic advantage there. In Doaba, Malwa, Majha Sikhs had around about the same numbers as Muslims. But the Muslims wanted to ethnically cleanse the Sikhs out of Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana etc as they were the majority there too.

So what should Sikhs in these areas (Malwa, Majha and Doaba) done? Should they have allowed 20% of Sikhs to be killed in Majha, Malwa and Doaba too? Or would they like any community fought back to save the Sikh Panth from total extermination by the Muslims!?

You have no answers. All you want to do is make out Sikhs are as bad as Muslims

muslims were wiped out from east punjab too, punjab today has the smallest population of muslims in whole of india. but sikhs are stupid enough to let muslims from bihar and up to come and work in punjab, they now have started building mosques there. 

im not saying sikhs are as bad as muslims, but in 47 sikhs did the exact same thing to the muslims 

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
Just now, puzzled said:

muslims were wiped out from east punjab too

What did you expect would happen. Muslims have ethnically cleansed Sikhs out of all Pakistan and killed 20% of Sikhs there in the process. So the Sikhs are left surviving in Malwa, Majha and Doaba only when the Muslim try to annex those districts into Pakistan. It was a simple case of kill or be killed and yes I guess those evil Sikhs you hate chose the option of saving themselves.

5 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

How could I forget Jagir Kaur who killed her daughter. Yes only Amritdhari's like her can have Anand Karaj. But any women who look like Maya Jama or some gori you fancy are strictly prohibited from taking part in an Anand Karaj

if a black girl is prepared to become a sikh then i would have anand karaj with her, if not then i would just have a registry marriage, and i would still raise my kids as sikhs even if i had a registry marriage  

Just now, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

What did you expect would happen. Muslims have ethnically cleansed Sikhs out of all Pakistan and killed 20% of Sikhs there in the process. So the Sikhs are left surviving in Malwa, Majha and Doaba only when the Muslim try to annex those districts into Pakistan. It was a simple case of kill or be killed and yes I guess those evil Sikhs you hate chose the option of saving themselves.

and what about the raped muslims girls? was that part of the fighting back too? women had there breasts cut off and tied up in sacks 

8 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

bibi jagir kaur is a corrupt fat slag so why have sikhs put her back in power?  we are the only ones at blame for this. who put captain amrinder in power, who voted for him? 

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

and what about the raped

Lol at how you are trying so desperately hard to make out that Sikhi is just as bad as Islam. I said I don't agree with rape. If there were a few bad apples within the community that went against the teachings of Sikhi about treating all women with respect then how does that make Sikhs just as bad as Muslims who were the following instructions in the Quran and from their Prophet Muhammad to rape non-Muslim women!?

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty