Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

bibi jagir kaur is a corrupt fat slag so why have sikhs put her back in power?  we are the only ones at blame for this. who put captain amrinder in power, who voted for him? 

I didn't vote her in. It's your Guru Badal and his Hindutva masters who decided to restrict Anand Karaj to Amritdhari's like her and Parkash who put her into power

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Muhammad Jinnah

bibi jagir kaur 

yeah she can have an Anand Karaj as she's an Amritdhari who killed her daughter

but hundreds of millions of poor Indian Dalits who would jump at the chance of a free Anand Karaj like it used to be in the past when Sikhi was growing are banned.

Vah vi vah!

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

captain amrinder with his paki muslim ex girl friend aroosa islam,    she still meets up with him, 

Image result for captain amrinder aroosa

amrinder and his father were never sikh , they were busy acting like ayaashi babus  like the rajputs and hill rajas of the past  they smoke and drink, womanise, bow down to hindu idols and guru ji alike they are paltu kuttey of the regime

3 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

but hundreds of millions of poor Indian Dalits who would jump at the chance of a free Anand Karaj like it used to be in the past when Sikhi was growing are banned.

sikhi should be given to these dalits, iv always said that on this forum and i still agree with that, its the fastest and easiest way for sikhi to spread     getting someone to have anand karaj wont make them a sikh, you first need to introduce them to the basics, make them into sikhs first, which actually wouldn't be hard 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

amrinder and his father were never sikh , they were busy acting like ayaashi babus  like the rajputs and hill rajas of the past  they smoke and drink, womanise, bow down to hindu idols and guru ji alike they are paltu kuttey of the regime

i cant stand that man!  its odd how he still meets up with his ex even though he is married, wouldnt be surprised if shes now his mistress 

Guest Muhammad Jinnah

sikhi should be given to these dalits, iv always said that on this forum and i still agree with that, its the fastest and easiest way for sikhi to spread     getting someone to have anand karaj wont make them a sikh, you first need to introduce them to the basics, make them into sikhs first, which actually wouldn't be hard 

it was elitist dogs who stopped Ambedkar from bringing over 10million to Sikhi by saying they weren't Amritdhari.

expecting 300million to all become Amritdhari overnight is stupid. But giving them Anand Karaj and linking them into the Gurdwara Sangat so they can understand Sikhi bit by bit will in turn result in about 30 million new Amritdhari's.

But the whole game being played Badal-Jagir-RSS-Hindutva-Amrinder is to choke off Sikhi so that its totally restricted to a tiny minority of Amritdhari's like Badal or Jagir Kaur and doesn't even get the chance to reach the billion plus poor Indians

Guest Muhammad Jinnah
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

amrinder and his father were never sikh

No no sister. Our friend puzzled blames the murder of Sikhs on the paltu kuttheh of Congress. So Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi weren't to blame puzzled thinks it was the Sikhs fault! And what he's saying is that your husband should not have got Anand Karaj with you because he wasn't Amritdhari despite him being a good Sikh for over 23 years

6 minutes ago, Guest Muhammad Jinnah said:

No no sister. Our friend puzzled blames the murder of Sikhs on the paltu kuttheh of Congress. So Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi weren't to blame puzzled thinks it was the Sikhs fault! And what he's saying is that your husband should not have got Anand Karaj with you because he wasn't Amritdhari despite him being a good Sikh for over 23 years

lol wow,  i said indira badal beant etc were just as bad, but what makes beant and badal worse is that they killed their own people. the very rich, powerful sikh leaders that our people needed at that time, decided to join the congress and started killing. 

and i asked a question that i read somewhere that in the old days only amritdharis used to have anand karaj, if this becomes the case again i would neither be for it or against it.  my faith in sikhi wouldn't become any weaker as your claiming it will make people turn away