wedding ringsq

Guest sikhs

No. I believe it was 4th or 5th Guru who told his wife t take off all jewellery from here on in. He accompanied it with a Shabd, now present in SGGS.

Guru Sahib will look at you n say... "I told my wife this. She isn't above the Shabd... What are you doing??"

Why do I wear a ring when out/ on occassions?? IDK... o-o I maybe should stop... (ahem).

Guest GuestSingh
On 12/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, Amit12 said:

How is making your Fiancé happy, a wrong thing ? 

Just asking...

no one said its wrong..but anyone wanting to practice sikhi with incompatible western habits is only fooling themselves...

there are other ways to make your partner happy - and true, proper practicing amritdharia would know that physical pleasure aint the answer....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, Singh1989 said:

No. I believe it was 4th or 5th Guru who told his wife t take off all jewellery from here on in. He accompanied it with a Shabd, now present in SGGS.

At the end of the video Bhai Baljit Singh ji talks about how Mata ji was told by the sangat why aren't you wearing jewellery so she went to Guru Arjan Dev ji Sache Paatshah and asked for decorations to adorn herself with. Maharaj replied, I'll adorn you with a beautiful necklace. And there, the Bani of Baavan Akhri was sung