Nothing on this thread to see

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest London jwaan
On 1/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Why I'm banned is actually an interesting story and ties in well with the hypocricy of the Admin / Mods of this site given what they've been saying on the main page regarding "abuse" and non-toleration of "personal abuse". Basically, as someone that likes to write, I write about philosophy, psychology, sociology and my personal favourite: history. The thing about the psychology behind internet discussion forums is that we (humans) write what we ourselves would like to read from other people. So in a sense you're not just writing for other people to read but are actually in many ways writing for yourself. Now, to cut a long story short - some people don't like what I write but instead of engaging with me they decided to throw abuse my way. One of the weaknesses of the human mind is that it is very open to the power of suggestion - so when one person sees another person abuse someone it signals a green light to others to also throw abuse at that someone. Before you know it - abuse was being thrown at me from all directions. Now that is when good Administration and Moderation of an internet forum should kick in. The Admin / Mods of this site saw that disgusting abuse was on every thread I inhabited but instead of coming to the understanding that there were individuals following me from thread just to throw disgusting abuse they decided to punish the one that was being abused. This is what the power of suggestion can do to weak minds. But....there is more: When you see the thread the Admin of this site has started on the main page regarding abuse etc you need to know that the Admin of this site joined in with the abuse....routinely gave smiley face encouragement to posts that threw abuse my way.....actively encouraged the abuse - and we are talking about abuse laden with profanities against me and my family. The Admin liked it and encouraged it. So the next time you see a thread in which the Admin and Mods are making appeals for civility remember the character they really have. They are not averse to cyber bullying themselves but their real shortcoming is their weak mind. Over the years I have observed this constant within this forum:

• New, younger members will always join this forum. Full of life, energy and ideas they will want to share their thoughts. 
  • Other (usually older) members and guests that show up just to throw abuse will shout them down with abuse and bully them......killing that free thinking spark.
  • The Mods / Admin, lacking the mental capability to spot what is happening, will ban or restrict (place on quality control) the victim.

An internet discussion forum can only be as good as it's Moderation / Admin team. This discussion forum deserves a team of much better intellectual quality.

Well that's one view. The other view is that you make stuff up, try and qualify it with bogus statistics, are disgracefully casteist in the very opposite to what our religion says, deliberately exaggerate and frankly spout bukwaas - not to provoke debate but to be deliberately extremist and inflammatory. But forgetting that, you try and promote others to be violent under the guise of demonstration, all whilst hiding in the boot of your prius. And when you're confronted with FACTS you disappear into your kennel, as you know your trousers are around your ankles.

Now let's think about a comparable person from another religion who had those traits....hmm.....Let's think.....anjem choudhary? What's the difference between you and him?

That's why i guess your posts are banned. And so they should be.