How do i recover from embarassment?

How do i make myself forget embarassing momens? Like ive had soo many embarassing moments and cant forget them. I have flashbacks everyday and it don't stop ?

And i keep being more embarassed everyday cuz i keep having the moments.

19 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

How do i make myself forget embarassing momens? Like ive had soo many embarassing moments and cant forget them. I have flashbacks everyday and it don't stop ?

keep your mind engaged in something else. pick a sport or hobby. u will forget urself 

11 hours ago, NonExistant said:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Yeah I get thoughts like that too and I remember how stupid I used to be lol. It's actually quite funny when I remember them sometimes. Just be like lol okay that happened (if it's not that serious) move on and thanks Vaheguru ji that you're like that now because we all easily could have been that embarrassing person we used to be. :)

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

On 3/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, NonExistant said:

Bro,

the only efective antidote for this your qustion or any other of  deficencies, including the vikars, is to engage your mind in His Simran, Waheguru. without any side effects, but only purity gained.

This is the only soap so to say, to clean any type of dirts from our minds, the thing is, to keep taking the dose daily as much as possible, of rubbing our foolish dirty mind against the sandstone of His paviter Nam, which means,His Simran, Waheguru.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Don’t forget your embarrassing mistakes. Remember them. Use them as examples of what not to do. Learn about them and what you would do if the same situation occurred again. 

We are human. We make mistakes. Sometimes incredibly stupid ones that seem blindingly obvious in retrospect. 

It’s how you become a better human.