KHALISTAN

manpreet

Guest mehtab

GABROO KHALISTAN DAH Posted on Aug 26 2003, 10:53 AM

rather i dont' even think they would have the ballz 2 do it

don't u think the Indian government would support hindu militants in khalistan? they dont need to have balls if they get support from the Indian government, which they will. The Indian government supported the uprisings by mujeeb ur rehman in east pakistan that created bangladesh. They won't hesitate to do the same over again in khalistan.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

Let me also point out that just like the thread "Do we hate Hindus?", this thread will also never reach a conclusion. As i mentioned on that thread, a few days of online discussion isn't enuff to make someone change their lifelong beliefs and ideas.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

SikhSangat Forums are NEUTRAL.. we allow any views to be expressed as long as they are NOT blasphemy, are NOT anti-gurmat, and do NOT go against the panth in anyway..

This is the difference in this forum, we will not allow sikhi to be misrepresented by those that are only here to misrepresent it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Saadh Sangat jee, i would prefer to kill myself before saying anything thats anti-Gurmat/anti-Sikhi/blasphemous. What i said was what i heard from people who can be right or wrong, enlightened or misled, depends on how u look at them. And as far as i can remember, i don't think i ever tried even by mistake to misinterpret Sikhi. If anything i ever said sounded offensive to anyone then please accept my sincere apologies.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Is Khalistan worth teh bloodshed that WILL happen during and after the formation??? Who are you to make the decision to make the innocent people who live in punjab peacefully go thru seeing their kids and their kids rasied in the war torn country??

And to say this will happen peacefully is not even possible, Indian will not just hand over Punjab to the Sikhs.

Can this be another Isreal/Palistine in the making??

Guest learner singh
Is Khalistan worth teh bloodshed that WILL happen during and after the formation??? Who are you to make the decision to make the innocent people who live in punjab peacefully go thru seeing their kids and their kids rasied in the war torn country??

And to say this will happen peacefully is not even possible, Indian will not just hand over Punjab to the Sikhs.

Can this be another Isreal/Palistine in the making??

I liked your view brother but keep this in your mind that all these online khalistani don't have gutts to go to delhi and say the same at the airport. All they can do "shout" online and write messages so enjoy their freedom of expression...

Regards,

Recent news.. They banned Late. Bhai Rama Singh jees book ... In search of eternal Guru one.. ohmy.gif I read that whole book and i find nothing .. not even a slight stanza which possible could have made that book to be banned in that so called free democratic country.. Now i have a strong mind that it's better to have khalistan rather than living in punjab by current condition.. "Only if we have khalsa first"..

Who are you to make the decision to make the innocent people who live in punjab peacefully go thru seeing their kids and their kids rasied in the war torn country??

Gurfateh paanjee/veerje..

Who are USA to go to other countries to keep human rights in respect position? I hear lots of thing saying that "Who are you and why you care for people living in punjab?" or stuff like that.. Of course I don't have any relative left in punjab, but still it's my gurus land and where most of my brothers/sisters live (19 million in counting) and the place where my 11th guru resides.. So yeah I would love to know what's happening in that State..

Peace? Rite now peace is only to Rich people in punjab ! Still NO.. cauz their young ones are addicted to drugs and they definately are NOT in sikhi roop.. that's not peace that's slow death timc

lock ! Bhull chakk ke maaf karna.. Sorry if i was rude or stuff.. But yeah once again.. we need true pure khalsa first then talk about khalistan.. There are many ways to get khalistan.. Education, Katha Vichar, Funding, sports etcc .. DO there in person, then you will see how hard it is..

Gurfateh paanjee/veerje..

Who are USA to go to other countries to keep human rights in respect position? I hear lots of thing saying that "Who are you and why you care for people living in punjab?" or stuff like that.. Of course I don't have any relative left in punjab, but still it's my gurus land and where most of my brothers/sisters live (19 million in counting) and the place where my 11th guru resides.. So yeah I would love to know what's happening in that State..

its Veerje :umm: )

Its not about being in touch with your home-land, it facing the FAct, What exactly are the chances of Sikhs getting Khalistan without Bloodshed? The key word is Bloodshed?? I grew up in the Punjab till 92 when we moved to the states. I certainly don't want there to be Terrorists like there were in the mid 80 again and the reason for that was the wanting of Khalistan. I don't want my Kids to be afraid to go to my Home in PUnjab with fear. Yea most will say well its the price you pay, but is it truely worth it. To see the Punjab Military positioned around the Harmandir Sahib to stop Terrorist funded by the Indian Government. I don't want to see no Guns around or inside of our Guru's home because i can tell you if the Formation of Khalistan occurs, it

will cause much bloodshed, perhaps even more than it did in the mid 80s.

Its not being afraid so lets not create Khalistan, its being Realistic of the consequences the our new formed Khalistan will have to go thru to even show signs of a peacefull country. Again i see another Isreal/Palistine in the brewing.

Peace? Rite now peace is only to Rich people in punjab ! Still NO.. cauz their young ones are addicted to drugs and they definately are NOT in sikhi roop.. that's not peace that's slow death timclock ! Bhull chakk ke maaf karna.. Sorry if i was rude or stuff.. But yeah once again.. we need true pure khalsa first then talk about khalistan.. There are many ways to get khalistan.. Education, Katha Vichar, Funding, sports etcc .. DO there in person, then you will see how hard it is..

I agree with you there that the Youth in Punjab is being greatly addicted to drug and other filth. I alsoagree with you on the part about first we need to refine our Khalsa as it once stood in the 16-1800s.