'punjabi' culture eroding in the west

Guest guestKaur17

Guest guestKaur17

Check this out.....and we wander why Sikhi is declining...pure besti...there are apne kuriye acting so like 'baddies' with pics of them half naked with alcohol and be saying things like 'i only talk to punjabis' 'punjabis are the best' 'if your not punjabi dont talk to me'...so full of themselves...and you see how many apne punjabi munde are like addicted to sex..all i see is them tweeting about  how horny they are ..pics with them with whiskeys...and they'd have khanda on their profile...also sending explict pics of their private parts to kuriye and vice versa...only see if from typical western punjabis

there was one apne who got shamed because he was a convicted pedophile!! When he was 22 he was on his way to see 14 yr old girl for sex...his name and he's on the sex registery offender with middle name 'Singh'...and the reason why im mentioning this is because i there are so many typical punjabi  who do this <banned word filter activated>..addicted to sex sharab and they out there stips clubs, sleeping around and many could be underage.... this is such a besharmi kaum ..and it getting out all hand...if we start seeing more of there punjabis do pedophile <banned word filter activated>..with 'singhs' in middle name all over papers news...whats going to happen to our Sikhi ...our culture is eroding front of our eyes..especally what i seen in North america...theres no respect left .!

Other 2 videos deleted as they are too vulgar for this website.

and their wearing karas!! Sharam karo!! 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:13 PM, Guest guestKaur17 said:

Check this out.....and we wander why Sikhi is declining...pure besti...there are apne kuriye acting so like 'baddies' with pics of them half naked with alcohol and be saying things like 'i only talk to punjabis' 'punjabis are the best' 'if your not punjabi dont talk to me'...so full of themselves...and you see how many apne punjabi munde are like addicted to sex..all i see is them tweeting about  how horny they are ..pics with them with whiskeys...and they'd have khanda on their profile...also sending explict pics of their private parts to kuriye and vice versa...only see if from typical western punjabis

there was one apne who got shamed because he was a convicted pedophile!! When he was 22 he was on his way to see 14 yr old girl for sex...his name and he's on the sex registery offender with middle name 'Singh'...and the reason why im mentioning this is because i there are so many typical punjabi  who do this <banned word filter activated>..addicted to sex sharab and they out there stips clubs, sleeping around and many could be underage.... this is such a besharmi kaum ..and it getting out all hand...if we start seeing more of there punjabis do pedophile <banned word filter activated>..with 'singhs' in middle name all over papers news...whats going to happen to our Sikhi ...our culture is eroding front of our eyes..especally what i seen in North america...theres no respect left .!

Other 2 videos deleted as they are too vulgar for this website.

and their wearing karas!! Sharam karo!! 

Lol those women in the video are randis

Sikhi is and always will be strong and prosperous, don't let some atheists from a Sikh background put you down. Always remember these zalim ignore the Guru's teachings because their minds are weak and poisoned with worldly pleasures. Put it this way, always remember that these individuals may laugh on the outside but its their nature, unlike us Sons of Great Singh's they are sons of kusereh. So you should worry about your own spiritual journey and try to be the best Sikh you can be. God gives and God takes away - they'll regret their actions in the end. ?

Raaj Karega Khalsa

Free Khalistan.