Peterson Death Penalty

Guest Sony

so should we have waited 20-30 years for indira to realize her mistake and stop? should we have waited for hitler to realize his mistake?

as i said, certain times, a person cannot be cahnged, so why leave them alive suffering as a psychopath. here it would be the merciful and honorable thing to kill them.

this isnt really an argument for me as I can see both sides. but this is my opinion now, though I have passionately argued for the other side years ago.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so should we have waited 20-30 years for indira to realize her mistake and stop? should we have waited for hitler to realize his mistake?

as i said, certain times, a person cannot be cahnged, so why leave them alive suffering as a psychopath. here it would be the merciful and honorable thing to kill them.

this isnt really an argument for me as I can see both sides. but this is my opinion now, though I have passionately argued for the other side years ago.

For a person such as scott peterson ... here is what i would give him instead of a death row sentence if i had the oppurtunity (which obviously i dont because we are not to be God)...

...why not sentence him to life in prison, without bail, and to be kept in a room which is not wide enough to sit down and not lengthy enough to stand up ... you have to sleep there, do ur business there in a small hole coming out of the ground... only entertainment you are given is a small window which leads to a whole world of oppurtunities which he or she can not have... and why not finish off by having a picture of the victim he killed... and imagine to look at that 24/7 for the rest of your life ....

.... who thinks this to be a good sentence ??