be good or be bad????

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest balwinderkaur

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was just wondering...what's the point of being good if the good person just suffers whilst the bad person can continue doing all the bad stuff under the sun and just go scot-free??? This might seem like a silly rhetorical question but i juz wanna hear sangat's views on this rhetoric for general purposes only.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hukme ander sab ko bahar hukam na koe

everthing is in hukam a person doing good and he suffers that is hukam and after sometime he get praises for what he did that is also hukam so what vicky bhai said is rite what ever is going on is just hukam nothing else {i know im the biggest fool in sikhsangat rolleyes.gif }

Guest SikhForLife

even if u suffer keep doing good..

could u be more specific .. wat do u mean by 'bad things' .. cuz sooner or later they r going to suffer too.. maybe more than the suffering that a good person is going through

hmm..

i just take it as this.. if you do good deeds in guru's eyes your always the better person.. and thats where most of our goals stand.. being the better person in waheguru's eyes...

i mean ppl.. where most of them stand... they always try to put you down in someway.... but guru ji always incourages you...

bhainji thats just how i think of it as...

bhul chuk muaaf.. ^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

• 1 month later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Read what son of guru gobind singh je wrote. Paje quoted a line from the salok of japji sahib, changieaa buriaeaa vache dharm hadoor. That means all your good and bad deeds will be judged in the court of god. No one in the universe and beyond has the power to escape waheguru. Nothing goes unoticed. Waheguru knows ALL. Trust the gurbani. No one will ever go scott free for their bad deeds.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Keep doing good. .We should always do good and dun expect things in return.. when you start expecting things in return thats when you will start feeling frustrated when you dun get things your way...

Those who are doing bad eventually when their time comes they will have to pay for their deeds.. either they pay it now or next janam only god knows..

So phenji :umm: be good and you will see the results

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhenji... first of all a simple question...

Do you do good deeds to get benefitted or coz your beloved(guru sahib) likes it that way?

I think answer to the question should solve the thought on your mind... but still i will try to give an explaination...

ok here is a story(i know we youth learn more from stories than gurbani *unfortunately* :umm: )...

In a village there were two friends... A and B. A was a good person and relegious minded and B was a thief... One day A was coming from Amritwela meditation and B was coming by doing a robbery at early morning(coz its the best time for robbery) and they suddenly met. They started a conversation

A: How are you? You are dressed so nicely and you look like a rich person... what you do?

B: I am good. Well i don't do much... just early morning when people are slept, i just do robbery at one place and whatever i can get... i am living lavishly. Your clothes are torn, and you looked so weak what you do?

A: Well i don't do much there is a saint in the village for 30 days and he do veechaar at amritwela and meditation, so i just attend that and live a honest life and with what all i can get by my honest earning. Its already 29 days the saint is here... tomorrow is the last day... he is a good saint... you shall also go to him and learn something... all what you are doing is not good...

B: Well learn what? and wha

t you got from honest earning... not even a 2 time food.

Then they both walk ahead and a big thorn just go into A's foot and come out from other side... as soon as B move ahead to help A, his foot strike a stone and he find a gold coin.

B: See what your honesty and spritual life gave it to you and what i got. Then you say i am doing wrong things... man you shall start doing theft and robbery.

A: Well its Gurus HUKAM... tomorrow is a last day of that saint here... we shall ask why is this so.

The other day...

A: Guru ji, this is my friend B who do robbery and theft but still never got caught or punished... and i try to live most honest life and try to meditate maximum possible... still can hardly afford 2 time food. why is it so?

Saint: Well B's past life deeds were soo good that he was to get 30 gold coins in this life, but coz he wasted 29 days doing small theft and buglary... he lost 29 coins but coz last day he did your sangat and sangat of a honest, spritual person is always fruitful, so he got one gold coin. Yours(A's) past deeds were so bad that you were to get death penelty this life but coz you did meditaiton, honest living and sat sangat, so your death penelty was to be forgiven but coz u did a sangat of a manmukh on last day so that death penelty u suffered in the form of a thorn.

Conclusion of story ????

1.) saakat sang na keejiye dooroh jaayiye bhaag

manmukhan naalon tutti bhali

kabir maari maru kusang ki, kele nikat jeon ber... oh jhoole oh cheeriye, saakat sang na her

2.) Do maximum honest deeds you can do, and don't worry about the result

**Ja ki seva keeti fer lekha mangiye, sa seva aukhi hoyi, nanak seva karo har gun safal darshan ki, lekha mange na koyi**

Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo

I hope this should answer

your question... we should never question or doubt what guru sahib is doing as we can never understand what he is doing... so **je sukh de taan tujhe araadhin, dukh bhi tujhe dhyaayin, je bhukh de taan it hi raaja, dukh vich sukh manaai**

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!