The Killer Stray Dogs of Punjab

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

If its hard to kill them, govt should at least sterilize them.

Australia had a kangaroo problem. They were causing too many road accidents. And so they did a sterilization program. But ofc ppl started protesting. 

About the tube thing. Do tell us more. Because its not only india. Our professor was telling us how in Gautemala, they also cook indoors with an open fire. And this caused their kids to have COPD and other lung issues. They bought them electrical stove. But the gautemalans didnt really like using it. Maybe the tube thing will be a better more cost effective and more acceptable solution. 

Guest daas guest singh
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Keep armed with something to protect yourself, like a good stick or big kirpan. (And know how to use it)

Yeah whack em with a Salotar

Guest daas guest singh
7 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Australia had a kangaroo problem. They were causing too many road accidents. And so they did a sterilization program. But ofc ppl started protesting.

We did try killing dogs but, Maneka Gandhi stepped in and stopped that from happening.

About the sterilization thing i dunno man.Me and me dad were talking bout this the other day that there shud be some provision for something like this but ?‍♂️.I was just thinking bout it again after reading ur post and then i realised that maybe it would fail bcos of the corruption plus who would hv the balls to mess with these rabid dog's's balls (pun no. 568).I mean i dunno maybe it isnt worth the risk having municipal inspectors and karamcharis (workers) killed by these rabid dogs