Female who has lustful dreams

Guest Woman

There is nothing wrong with lustful dreams when you are trying to improve and move forward on the path of sikhi. We all have our individual journeys and and have achieved different stages. Usually when we forcefully suppress our emotions they tend to push and erupt. When awake you can control you mind easily but when sleeping your mind has the upper hand. So dont suppress your emotions you will fail instead move forward and understand them. The day you understand them and what role they play in your path of spirituality you will be able to control them even in dreams and even after death.

Remember improving a little everyday should be the goal. Kaam will not go away so quickly or easily thats why Guru Sahib said Khalsa so jo nit kare jung but dont force yourself or feel bad.

Guest Woman
On 6/21/2020 at 10:11 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Take it as a learning experience. A lifetime you've had to dedicate to someone so you can grow as a soul, allowing you to take these lessons and experiences onto the next stage of your journey. 

That mysterious someone you're seeing isn't pining for you in a far-off location in the hope you make contact so you can live happily ever after. Sis, I seriously request we discard these fictional depictions of love and happiness that we're bombarded with via the cultures we're exposed to in our daily lives.  Where you are now is where you're meant to be. If he isn't mistreating you or being a scoundrel in general, you're fine.

If you had to press me, and  based on what you said previously in terms of you having an inate leaning towards clairvoyance, you're seeing someone you may have been associated with in the past, perhaps what's commonly referred to as the true other half of ourselves. What you need to understand is that we aren't guaranteed to be "with" that soul in EVERY lifetime. It doesn't work like that. Maybe he's progressed at a faster rate than you have, and he too finds himself with someone where he is working through karmic debts. Maybe you're working through some debts of your own, which is why in this particular lifetime you are married to the person you've ended up with. There is no circumventing these processes. They are essential.

I've come to realise that what Gurbani says about marriage and souls being pre-destined to marry is true. Sometimes, it's also written a person isn't to marry for various reasons. What we need to understand, and where people end up mistaken, is the idea that we marry our "soulmate" each and every single lifetime. According to my understanding, that's not accurate. Soul growth, karmic debts, and things of that nature all play a part. Those obstacles you refer to are important for you. 

Unfortunately my spouse and I don’t get on well. It seems like no matter what there’s always an issue. A lot of it was to do with his desire for alcohol and general immaturity (he isn’t a bad person though) but over time I’ve just become exhausted of it all and started to feel like I’m not sure if it’s meant to be anymore. I think about our laavan and how I want to vomit to what we bowed down to, but I feel really for him it was just a wedding process. Unfortunately that’s what it is to most modern sikh couples getting married now.

It would be great if it worked out, I am trying, just these random bursts of this other person who is in my mind doesn’t help. Also the fact that he most likely is a singh who is Amritdhari from what I see and I’m with someone who doesn’t even have a desire to ever take amrit. Who knows- I could just be going mad and it could all be escapism lol

Guest Woman
On 6/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, Singh1989 said:

Do u do Rakhia d shabd plus Sohila da Paat b4 bed? If yes do a few mins of Mool Mantra too, the powerful weapon given by Guru Nanak Dev Ji for such occasions... (Or any occasions). 

I do read or listen to Kirtan sohila but will start to read Rakhia da shabad too and hope for the best