Does Waheguru have a purpose for me?

DoabeyWali

On 6/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, DoabeyWali said:

Recently, I have been feeling alone, lost and directionless. So, I've been wondering does Waheguru have a purpose for me? I'm currently in a very tough situation as I'm facing a huge challenge. Has he placed me in this situation for a particular reason? Or is all this is just a  stroke of bad luck?

On the other hand, I feel that I have certain privileges that others don't. Is this for a reason? I feel that I may be able to achieve something, but I'd have to face my fears to do that. Has he made sure that I am strong enough to do this? 

At times, I feel that he must know what I am going through, and he wouldn't just abandon me. So, perhaps there is a point to all this suffering. The issues that I mention are mostly career-related, and I will not provide any details. 

Also, do you think Waheguru has a specific mission/purpose for you? If yes, then what is it? 

I am looking forward to your thoughtful comments. Thanks! 

The only mission He has for us, is to get back home as soon as possible with the guiding hand of Gurbani, for it is in our hands, then, we only know how to mess up and get tightened with more karmas, thus never ever free ourselves from this mayavee creation. That is what we have been doing since we left our True Home in Sach Khand.

Seek help from Guru Jee and act accordingly, not as per the world, but follow implicitly as Guru Jee tells us in the Bani.

Ikoankar Satnam, gurparsad Jap.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 11:12 PM, puzzled said:

He did have a very calming presence, never met him in real but you could tell he had a very calming presence, very few people have that. 

He had a good vibe about him. I saw him once doing Katha in Park Ave Gurdwarra Southall, and he seemed genuinely willing and keen to make a difference for a greater good, wanting people to take on seva.