Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Dhan Dhan Ramdas Gur

I love guru ram das ji, I feel a sense of peace knowing my life, my marriage is in his hand. I'm sure goreh don't call guru sahib the master of miracles for no reason 💓

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

I love guru ram das ji, I feel a sense of peace knowing my life, my marriage is in his hand. I'm sure goreh don't call guru sahib the master of miracles for no reason 💓

Goreh?

Do you not think that white people use this forum aswell or is it strictly for brown people?

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Sat1 said:

Goreh?

Do you not think that white people use this forum aswell or is it strictly for brown people?

Sorry what I meant is the 3HO kundalini sikhs, I've read a few of their articles on guru sahib

• Thanks 3

Janamashtan Guru Ramdas Ji Chuna Mandi Lahore. Guru Sahib was born here, there also is the place where Guru Sahibs mother did his first ishnaan. Gurdwara was built by the wife of M.Ranjit Singh Rani Datar Kaur.  Its amazing as these are the very lanes that Guru Sahib would of grown up in and walked through, selling chickpeas as a child. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Guruguruji said:

What you said here does not sound monotheistic.

• Downvote 3