Dictatorial Indian terrorist establishment goes after Greta, Rihanna and exposes itself to the world

superkaur

I can't find the article ..but if I do then I'll share it. But it was about how the BJP became as successful as they have. The key point was that decades ago the leadership of the BJP (senior figures) saw that Hindus were historically defeated by being 'divided' (moghals, British then by secular Hindu elites)...they then decided no matter what, once a party decision was made all senior leaders must back it (no ifs or buts). As much as the BJP is dodgy, the Sikh kaum could learn a great deal from that strategy. We always lose because we divide ourselves, if a decision doesn't go out way we form our own group (look at gurdwara committees, the various Sikh feds/councils,..etc). Personally I have to respect them on that key point, they looked at why they failed in the past...then took solid action to ensure it didn't happen again and played the long game for success.