Gupt Granths

What granths have been kept by certain groups of people throughout history? I think Dasam granth was kept gupt from the English to an extent during colonial rule and I have heard of Sau Sakhi (the real one not the adulterated one) being kept gupt with certain sampardas. I also think that all of Sarabloh granth was kept gupt for a long time by the nihangs. What other gupt granths do we know or have heard mentions of?

5 minutes ago, intrigued said:

What granths have been kept by certain groups of people throughout history? I think Dasam granth was kept gupt from the English to an extent during colonial rule and I have heard of Sau Sakhi (the real one not the adulterated one) being kept gupt with certain sampardas. I also think that all of Sarabloh granth was kept gupt for a long time by the nihangs. What other gupt granths do we know or have heard mentions of?

Look forward to seeing the Sangats input. 

If any of the Samparada have the Sau Sakhi, why not release it?

I thought the pommies had that, and that it had to be mainly recompiled. 

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

If any of the Samparada have the Sau Sakhi, why not release it?

I'm sure there is a reason for why but those who are extremely spiritual tend to keep these kinds of prophesies and experiences to themselves.

Perhaps there is the possibility of Sau Sakhi getting tampered again like how it was during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's empire