dhae saaboon leeai ouhu dhhoe ||

soap can wash them clean.

BrIAY miq pwpw kY sMig ]

<

span style='color:080088'>bhareeai math paapaa kai sa(n)g ||

But when the intellect is stained and polluted by sin,

Ehu DopY nwvY kY rMig ]

ouhu dhhopai naavai kai ra(n)g ||

it can only be cleansed by the Love of the Name.

puMnI pwpI AwKxu nwih ]

pu(n)nee paapee aakhan naahi ||

Virtue and vice do not come by mere words;

kir kir krxw iliK lY jwhu ]

kar kar karanaa likh lai jaahu ||

actions repeated, over and over again, are engraved on the soul.

Awpy bIij Awpy hI Kwhu ]

aapae beej aapae hee khaahu ||

You shall harvest what you plant.

nwnk hukmI Awvhu jwhu ]20]

naanak hukamee aavahu jaahu ||20||

O Nanak, by the Hukam of God's Command, we come and go in reincarnation. ||20||<

/span>

If u want to "clean urself" u should do Mool Mantra You have to sit down and close ur eyes and then u say the words out loud. and u listen to them as u say them. Mahapoorkha de bachan hain " THe Mool Mantra is like soap" to help clean ur bad deeds that u have done in the past life and also this life.

and also of corase as much as possible- waheguru simran.

and Mahapoorkha de bachan hain like when u first start out u have to say waheguru out loud (with ur rasna) and then after a while (it all depends on how much bhagti u have done in the past) You will get to a point where u dont need to say it out loud... naam thoda hirda vich vaas jaava ga... and then u go from there.... but thats what u want to ecomplish "saas saas simran in ur hirday" u know in the inside

and the first sign will be that, u know how when u close ur eyes u see all these blinking lights and stuff... well, they will all go away and all u will see when u are doing simran is darkness... but u shouldnt really be worried about trying to "see " just concentrate on remembering guru ji and asking him to forgive u and telling him how great he is and stuff...

and its hard at first- hell, its like the hardest thing in the world to do, sit there in sangat and saying waheguru... u arms and legs will start hurting .. and u will just want to run out of the room... but thats kaljug, and u just have to forse ur self to do it. and ask guru ji to do kirpa on u so u can do simran, cuz i mean its all in guru ji's hands rite, we are capable of doing nuthin

and like once u get going theres nothing that can stop u, u will realize that yeah this is the real thing and u wil

l never want to stop- just repeat the name forever waheguru waheguru waheguru

and its like we dont realize just how much guru ji really loves us. when i was little i used to wake up at night screaming and crying cuz i would get "scary dreams" and stuff ... when i grew a little older i learned sohla sahib ji da pat and i would do it.. and what happens when u do sohla sahib ji the paat is that guru ji places an iron wall thingy around ur bed as u sleep and then nothin can harm u and when u think about it its like. wow do u know of anyone eles that is that powerful that can stop all those scary stuff from getting us, some one that loves us so much that if we just remember him for a couple of minutes (i mean come on, how long dose it take to do sohla sahib ji da paat, not ev 5 min) and like if we just remember him for just a little bit he will stand there and guard our bed as we sleep and be there for us untill the moment we wake up, i mean do u know of any one eles who loves us that much to do this everynite??

and still theres pappies out there like me who still dont do enough simran or seva...

its pretty sad when u think about it...

according to bhai rama singh, he reckons its best to go to gurdwara and do paath in order for your paap to be washed. at the end of the day, gustaphi maaf but even if you have taken amrit, you will still suffer, like it or not and thats past life for you. it it best to do paath in front of SGGS because you do it in front of maharaj states bhai sahib ji.

as he says, doing in front of SGGS and sangat is like a big massive flood that wipes everything away in its path (i.e. your paap goes). but if you sit by yourself and do the paath, the rewards will only be like raindrops, very very small raindrops, and it takes longer for the paap to be removed.

when you first start off, you wont do simran, i.e. you will be thinking of alot of things at amritvela whilst doing simran, and then you'll probably think 5 mins of simran is alot. the answer to combating the thoughts at amritvela so you can concentrate is either do an extra japji sahib or full sukhmani sahib, and then in a one week guarantee you'll see the differences.

unlike all the other ras in the world, your simran ras will get bigger and bigger. a story i came across, there was this kavi on stage, reciting a poem, the audience loved it, lots of "Va ji Va" were heard.so this kavi recites it again, and again and again and again (seven more times). thats when people got sick of him doing this poem and everyone left. he asked himself, they loved it the first time, why not the seventh time (seeing everyone left by then). he came to the conclusion that all the raas of the world goes away easily (unlike simran da ras, if you keep at it, it goes more and more and more).

so as time goes by your "anand-o-meter&q

uot; will soar up the roof as you do simran...only if you keep at it.

gustaphi maaf

lol actually its Randeep Kaur... rolleyes.gif hahaha... do i sound like a guy ...thats a scary thought....

thank u very much about the compliment Mehtab Singh ji. actually i dont post often because i am just an amature and i dont really know anything about anything and i dont want to say something wrong that might lead someone in the wrong direction....

and thanks again for actually taking the time to read through all that... it was pretty long...

Sorry about tha Randip kaur bhenji blush.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Im sure that they are erased when doing matha tekna to SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI

BHULL CHUK DI MAAF

I don't agree, with tha logic, one who met Guru Arjan Dev ji or any other Guru in HUman body, would have his paap washed away, hence I do not agree :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!