Maharaja Ranjit Singh's statue vandalised in Pakistan

Premi5

15 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Without our sovereignty this is what we face. Whether India, West, Muslim countries...not much we can do unfortunately. 

Sorry let me clarify. I mean sovereign mindset. That means a particular way of thinking regardless of whether you have a nation  or not, and an absolute prerequisite to ever getting one. 

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Sorry let me clarify. I mean sovereign mindset. That means a particular way of thinking regardless of whether you have a nation  or not, and an absolute prerequisite to ever getting one. 

When you only believe in Akaal and not in Kaal the question of sovereignty does not arise as you do not acknowledge your own existence. It's the effects of  Bhakti/Trance like practices. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's how I can tell you're a Hindu and not Sikh.

Sure, very few Hindus suffer from sociopathic tendencies too as we tend to practice Shraddha that forces us to plan for the future.  

Also there are several paths not just the bhakti path, that allows a person full freedom and democracy and focus on their individual quest for enlightenment. 

The Sikh path seems to be confused due to many factors including not really understanding their history due to tampering of evidence.

I would suggest reading the Gita (if you're allowed) to widen your scope of understanding spirituality with a view to understanding Sikhism better. Also learn about the nature of Varna and why Guru Gobind Singhji was able to change the Varna of this followers. This is part of Vedic philosophy and nothing to do with caste or equality. Varna is not fixed.

He was forced to learn Vedic scriptures to form his Khalsa without which his followers were unable to fight. Hence why there are so many puranic scriptures that have been included in the Dasam Granth.  All of the verses on Chandi are lifted or inspired from Hindu sources as are many others. Even the Amrit ceremony was possible due to GGSjis spiritual wife who made up the Amrit from my understanding and which has not been acknowledged. Note also that Chandi is the Goddess of War (known as Durga/Kali in Hindu scriptures) yet there is no acknowledgement of the feminjne aspect anywhere in Sikhism.  

Just doing Sufi Trance will not produce soldiers. Rather it will produce peace loving individuals that have no desire to achieve anything. That's the state before death!

Hence why we are taught the 4 stages of life.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, dallysingh101 said:

We need wealth. Wealth = power no 'sellouts'. Important for the Sikhs esp in living in West only way we can help our own. 

Financial freedom = azaadi 

If we had our own private island, we could have given refugee to those Sikhs in Afghanistan.

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

We need wealth. Wealth = power no 'sellouts'. Important for the Sikhs esp in living in West only way we can help our own. 

Financial freedom = azaadi 

If we had our own private island, we could have given refugee to those Sikhs in Afghanistan.

Absolutely, we need wealth, but without a mindset that values, fosters and encourages our own independence as a panth, we're back at square one. I think overall Sikhs do have a lot of wealth. They just don't have the right mindset, and have no problem scamming their own, or becoming the pets of others to get the wealth, and would have no problem turning on their brothers and sisters for it. Remember previously Sikh wealth came from fining system (tankhah) and daswand and donations as well as what Singh's looted from their enemies and adversaries (which wasn't a small amount). Now I'm beginning to understand why pro-colonial Bhai Vir Singh edited all references to looting in his edition of Panth Prakash. If Singhs had started to hit the wasps in that respect they could've toppled the raj. 

On 8/19/2021 at 5:17 AM, Suchi said:

When you only believe in Akaal and not in Kaal the question of sovereignty does not arise as you do not acknowledge your own existence. It's the effects of  Bhakti/Trance like practices. 

Guru Gobind Singh Ji and all the Shaheeds would disagree with your statement.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, Suchi said:

Sure, very few Hindus suffer from sociopathic tendencies too as we tend to practice Shraddha that forces us to plan for the future.  

I've worked with and live around Hindus, they are deceptive because many seem to be scared of violent physical confrontations, unless things are heavily in their favour - like Delhi 1984. 

I think a millennia of failed military endeavors and being subjugated by moghuls, afghans, british have forged that servile character. 

Plus I don't think any of you even know what the  Veda is talking about in these days. The language is too archaic.  

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've worked with and live around Hindus, they are deceptive because many seem to be scared of violent physical confrontations, unless things are heavily in their favour - like Delhi 1984. 

I think a millennia of failed military endeavors and being subjugated by moghuls, afghans, british have forged that servile character. 

Plus I don't think any of you even know what the  Veda is talking about in these days. The language is too archaic.  

Most men only feel strong when in groups no matter what race or religion they are.

The servile character you refer to is mostly propaganda in order to deny our history, culture and religion that spread halfway across the world. Post 1947 the British kept their infrastructure in place and ensured continued control via the Commonwealth, UN etc that continues still today. Sure many Hindus have been sold the lies but many others have woken up. Hence why you see constant derision of all things Hindu yet these Western powers continue to appropriate bit by bit the very things they claim to hate such as Ayurveda, Yoga, Sanskrit, Vedic scriptures etc. 

Many of the scriptures are being translated so a revival is taking place that also gets up the noses of the likes of 40 elite universities that are doing their best to destroy with the usual lies, propaganda and pure hatred. Just shows how insecure they are despite holding the top spot for the best part of 500 years. Soon to be over.