Any1 wanan be my partner

paul_84

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well i have had a wish in ma heart since last year and i even made allotta plans but just never got a partner 2 hang on 2 the wish'z wit so now im askin fo a partner ma wish is that i wanna make a website linked on Sant Baba Jairnail Singh Ji Khalsa and The Tragedy of 1984' and i want this website to contain the most of most information and i want it 2 contain information on how our youth should be not frgetting the 84' tragedy ....all i need is someone who is very very good at making webpages and ive got the info. wit me and i wanna cobine iwt that gursikh and do something to complete my wish...plz show me the most of the help you can .....i will relly apreciats that ...fateh ji

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

With respect for S1ngh who perhaps makes a valid point...

nonetheless,

If it's a wish in your heart please DO. Use your creativity to have people's awareness through your website make a difference. Some ideas that I do not see on many other websites... appropriate education directed at young children... education in languages other than english or punjabi....some type of educationally interactive website.... educating while supporting another worthy cause... having a site with stories from survivors without real names but systematically verified by you...have a site that is accessed by links or otherwise by a wider audience and appeals to a wider audience.

Every mother who lost a child and every other person who lost someone and has not received justice will tell you that today there is not enough information on 1984 in any form. In Amritsar, brave Sikhs laid down their lives not because they happened to join an army to pay for their education or were otherwise hired. They showed us that even today there are people with unimaginable courage who literally gave their heads to the panth.

Someone web savvy please help this young person. I recall at candlelight vigils over the years, people said that we will not rest till justice is served. All the paul84s out there, never stop your fight for justice. You are going to make this world a more dignified and loving place.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

hey if ur intrstd in another site or like u said u wud want 2 replace saint soldiers i suggest u get in touch wit the sevadaars frm saint soldiers, u cn get them thru sikhifm.com or u cn email/pm me and i will giv u ther email addresses, i think they're working on something at the moment so ur help/input wud be most appreciated!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!