Britain's youngest ever gun killer: Judge names 14-year-old who shot dead schoolboy, 15, with a revolver as he is jailed for LIFE

Premi5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254095/Gunman-shot-dead-schoolboy-15-identified-Yussuf-Mustapha.html

PICTURED: Britain's youngest ever gun killer: Judge names 14-year-old who shot dead schoolboy, 15, with a revolver as he is jailed for LIFE 

Judge names 14-year-old who shot dead schoolboy, 15, with a revolver as he is jailed for

An 'evil' gunman aged 14 who shot schoolboy Keon Lincoln with a revolver in a vicious daylight gang attack in Birmingham has been jailed for life. Yussuf Mustapha, whose identity was revealed by a judge at Birmingham Crown Court today, is facing a mandatory life sentence alongside three other teenagers convicted of murdering 15-year-old Keon near his home in Handsworth, Birmingham. Keon was shot at and stabbed after trying to escape the shocking 30-second assault in January this year. He died two hours later at Birmingham Children's Hospital from a gunshot wound to the stomach. A major artery had also been severed as he suffered eight sharp-force injuries. In a haunting victim impact statement today, Keon's mother said: 'I am in a nightmare that I cannot wake up from. A piece of soul has been taken from me.'

Tahjgeem Breakenridge, 18, was found guilty of murder

+9
  •  
Michael Ugochukwu, 18, was found guilty of murder

+9
  •  

Tahjgeem Breakenridge, 18, and Michael Ugochukwu, 18, were also found guilty of murder after 15 hours and 50 minutes of jury deliberations spread over four days.