Sikh Sportsman

Singh78

its true that parents dont really want anything to do with professional sports, they will encourage to a certain point and then stop, usually national level .. i always got asked what im going to do with a couple of medals in the future .. its frustrating, even worse for gals

I'm not blaming harbhajjan singh totally for this, I BLAME INDIA!...that's one country which has been very successful at messing people up.

v true paaji..

Thas the stupidest thing I have heard. Stop blaming India for all your problems. Sikh community needs to look in the mirror before blaming India for all their problems. For example..I hear people say India govt is flooding Punjab with drugs to screw up the youth..that is stupidness..these sikh youth are idiots themselves and would be doin drugs if they were rajasthan, delhi or anywere else. Stop blaming others for our own faults..we need to except that we just aint that successful as a community anymore and we should be finding ways to solve it instead of blaming others.

Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr, Montyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Montyyyyyyyy panesarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

:T: :TH: LOL.gif

best spin bowler in the world!

I used to luv bhaji but then i found out he had trimmed his dari!

:@

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

HAS HE RECENTRLY TRIMMED HIS DAARI OR HAS HE ALWAYS TRIMMED IT!HOPEFULLY WITH GURU JIS KIRPAAA HE KEEPS A FULL DHARIII!!

BUT DNT HATE HIM CUZ HE TRIMS HIS DAARI, HATE CAUSES MORE PROBLEM! LOVE HIM 4 WHO HE IS AND MAYBE WITH THAT LOVE HE MAY CHANGEEE!!!

VJKK VJKF!