New SaintSoldiers websites

V

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKKWJKP!

Nindo Nindo Mo Kao Log Nindo ||

Niddar can slander Taksal as much as he wants, he will pay for it in due course. but by slandering he cannot change the facts! Taksal, with Guroo Saahibs Kirpaa, have always been at the forefront and they always will.

In response to Admin. I am not representing the whole of DDT i am jus a single person that has studied from DDT and follows the maryada.

I apologise if i have offended anyone and if i have made it seem that i am a supporter of niddar singh, i WILL NOT support him until he stops his Manmat Parchar. BUT i am a supporter of shastarvidiya as a Martial Art.

WJKKWJKP!

- Veer Jee, regarding the names, its aimed at all the members... we are just trying to reinforce the guidelines put in place and the reasons behind it. Please dont take this offensively or as a personal attack. Forgive us, if it appears so.

WJKKWJKP!

I AM NOT A STUDENT OF NIDDAR SINGH! AND NOR DO I AGREE WITH HIS VIEWS! I just do not understand why people are sooo quick at finding faults in others but never in themselves!

If you read my post again i said

I apologise if i have offended anyone and if i have made it seem that i am a supporter of niddar singh, i WILL NOT support him until he stops his Manmat Parchar. BUT i am a supporter of shastarvidiya as a Martial Art.

As a MARTIAL ART i see shastarvidiya (taught by niddar) very practical. IM NOT SAYING ITS BETTER OR WORSE THAN GATKA!!! im just saying i like the style. Just like i support Jeet Kun Do, Wing Chung, Eagle-Claw Kung Fu, Capoeira. etc etc. Dont mean i agree with the teachers views, just that i like the martial art!

Admin - I didnt take it offensively, i was just stating my position. (nothing more than a daas)

WJKKWJKP!

Why have people started to move so far away from the topic? Taksali Veer ji has expressed his view, which albeit to papi me, seems acceptable.

He is entitled to his opinion, whether we agree with it or not. He is entitled to express his views.

Lets not argue thou, this is Niddars want....

Lets respect veer ji's view on the shastarvidhiya and get back to the seva of the website - which incidentally is TOP!

Obviously filling the boots of SaintSoldiers is not going to be an easy task - but already this website accomodates us perfectly. :TH:

Thanks for all your efforts veer.

Gustakhi maaf