Appalling treatment of 'worker' in rural Panjab. ਦੇਖੋ ਕਿਵੇ ?? ਇਹ ਦਰਿੰਦੇ ਬਾਪ ਪੁੱਤ ਇਕ ਮਾਸੂਮ ਦੀਆਂ ਦੋਨੋ ਲੱਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਗਲ ਲਗਾਕੇ ਉਸ ਤੇ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਕਰਦੇ ਸੀ..

Appalling behaviour! I have heard from people in Panjab that this is more common in "Majha" region as women there traditionally don't engage in agricultural or animal-related work. Women of Malva take care of animals (milking and feeding cows/buffaloes and picking up their waste) while it's traditionally a man's job in Majha culture.

10 hours ago, 5aaban said:

Appalling behaviour! I have heard from people in Panjab that this is more common in "Majha" region as women there traditionally don't engage in agricultural or animal-related work. Women of Malva take care of animals (milking and feeding cows/buffaloes and picking up their waste) while it's traditionally a man's job in Majha culture.

I can verify that, I remember my massi and moms making those cow shyte fuel cake things (that you splat against the wall) from the gohaa of the buffalo we had. Also, only nani ji could milk the jhotee, as she was very aggressive towards everyone else.   

There's been a good few cases like the above video coming out now, I guess we should be thankful that some people are at least trying to combat it. Personally I think shooting a few of these 'slave masters' in the head  to send the message out would be better.