Pure Charitrio Pakyaan action! Mother and daughter jailed for murder of lover who threatened to blackmail mother.

dallysingh101

TikTok influencer, 24, blows a kiss to her father as she taken down to serve life in prison alongside her mother, 46, for murdering toyboy lover and his friend in 100mph car chase

Mahek Bukhari and her mother, both of Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, had denied two counts of murder

Mahek Bukhari, 24, was said to have taken part in the 'ambush' after Mr Hussain threatened to use sexually explicit material to expose a long-running affair he had with her 46-year-old mother Ansreen

Saqib Hussain (pictured), 21, was killed after having an affair with Mahek's mother Ansreen Bukhari. In a 999 call moments before his death, which was played to the court, he said: 'They're trying to kill me, they're trying to kill me. I'm just getting rammed off the road'

Saqib Hussain (pictured), 21, was killed after having an affair with Mahek's mother Ansreen Bukhari. In a 999 call moments before his death, which was played to the court, he said: 'They're trying to kill me, they're trying to kill me. I'm just getting rammed off the road'

Mr Hussain's friend, driver Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin (pictured), also 21, was in 'the wrong place at the wrong time' as he was killed when the pair were forced off the road by Bukhari and her associates

Mr Hussain's friend, driver Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin (pictured), also 21, was in 'the wrong place at the wrong time' as he was killed when the pair were forced off the road by Bukhari and her associates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12469817/TikTok-influencer-Mahek-Bukhari-prison-car-chase-toy-boy.html

• The title was changed to Pure Charitrio Pakyaan action! Mother and daughter jailed for murder of lover who threatened to blackmail mother.
On 9/1/2023 at 5:14 PM, dallysingh101 said:

TikTok influencer, 24, blows a kiss to her father as she taken down to serve life in prison alongside her mother, 46, for murdering toyboy lover and his friend in 100mph car chase

Mahek Bukhari and her mother, both of Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, had denied two counts of murder

Mahek Bukhari, 24, was said to have taken part in the 'ambush' after Mr Hussain threatened to use sexually explicit material to expose a long-running affair he had with her 46-year-old mother Ansreen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12469817/TikTok-influencer-Mahek-Bukhari-prison-car-chase-toy-boy.html

Have people noticed that blackmailing women/girls after having 'relationships' with them seems quite common from certain quarters?