khalistan question - logistics

i was wondering for the people who know more....cuz i don't know too much about khalistan ideas....but what are we supposed to do about gurdwaras like Nankana sahib, Panja sahib, sis ganj sahib, rakab ganj sahib, patna sahib, hazur sahib?...

would those still be under indian/pakistanian government control? if so, wouldn't that not be ideal????? and in that case wouldnt it make sense for us not to concentrate on a physical khalistan in the north of india but rather work to take top positions in india...sort of making the whole country khalistan...that way we could take control as a quam of our gurdwaras....just some thought...

Sat Sri Akal:

JSS Veerji, when the Sikhs stayed true to the ideals of Sikhism and followed the ideals of the Khalsa with utmost determination, they were invincible. Abdali invaded India, demolished Harimandir Sahib and proclaimed that the Sikhs were finished. Months later, Sikhs were again attacking Abdali's loot caravans. A handful fought hundreds of thousands. Being without food and water, the Sikhs could live only on the Almighty's meditation.

When the Sikhs shall again embrace these ideals as a Panth, Guru Sahib will manage the Panth's affairs.

The idea of khalistan is having control of areas with sufficient Sikh population. Obviously we can't have all of our historic gurdwaras in whatever "khalistan" may be. Remember Guru Nanak went to parts of the world where there are not even Sikhs today!

We can’t expect Pakistan to just hand over their side of the Punjab which has 80 million Muslims because half our Historical shrines are located in it.

Khalistan can exist where there exists the Khalsa. If the Khalsa resides off the coast of china, then that can be Khalistan. That said, there seem to be fewer and fewer Sikhs in Punjab, so I don’t know if we can have our own country with such a low Sikh population.

More than anything else, the idea of having a nation, regardless of where it is located, is getting your feet on the ground. The best example of this are the Jews (who incidentally number about the same as Sikhs).

If Jews didn’t have Israel, they would have no army of their own, no rule of their own. If America decided to exterminate Jews, there isn’t a place in the world the Jews could run to except for Israel.

If Canada, Uk, India decided to kill Sikhs tomorrow, there won’t be a place in the world where we can run to.

I think Guru Gobind Singh ji gave some great political advice. I don’t know the exact words, but are some from the “52 Hukams”:

27. In the affairs of government, do not give people of other religions authority/power

28.Study politics

29. Treat the opponent with respect

Also, here is one quote of Guru Gobind Singh ji, but I don’t know the exact Bani

“Compromise is important in negotiations, but not on the terms of the tyrant”.

There is loads of other p

olitical advice. Like not striking in revenge. I think we Sikhs don’t really know enough about Sikh politics. It’s very noble from what I gather so far. Whenever we go against the advice of Guru ji, the results are disastrous.