Brainwashing 101

natsilahk

Conservatism is only good for the majority.

I don't care how ridiculous some liberal ideas are, I choose Liberalism any day.

Conservatism has a tendancy to look at "the good ol' days". In the west, this is basically anti-ethnic in nature.

So, no matter how much the conservatives thump "family values", it is always dangerous for minorities, especially us because we tend not to hide.

But yeah, props to the Singh in the video for representin!

Conservatism is only good for the majority.

I don't care how ridiculous some liberal ideas are, I choose Liberalism any day.

Conservatism has a tendancy to look at "the good ol' days". In the west, this is basically anti-ethnic in nature.

So, no matter how much the conservatives thump "family values", it is always dangerous for minorities, especially us because we tend not to hide.

But yeah, props to the Singh in the video for representin!

Although you make your case for being a liberal, the points that miniorities have to "hide" in a consverative society is pretty foolish.

I get much more lip-talk from liberals who are supposed to be "open-minded, accepting people" about my religion and the way I choose to be, than conservatives, or mostly other religious people. Yes, there are the few other religious people that will attempt to convert you lol, but besides them.

And as for conservatism being anti-ethnic in nature, consveratism isnt always looking "back at the good ol days"...it looks at the past as a reference to move cautiously towards the future.

You saying that phrase is equivalent to me saying that Liberalism does not study the past at all, it just dives head first into new ideas without first even seeing if the idea will hold ground.

And as for "being dangerous towards us becaus

e we do not hide"...come on now, we're never supposed to hide, its always a dangerous ground for us no matter where we live.

Besides that, Sikhs are a highly conservative society ( as of now )...we take traditional family values pretty seriously, especially code of conduct of Sikhs and how we should be.