18 Hours Naam Jaap :: Leicester :: UK

Ranz_Killa

Gurfateh Sangat Ji

Again from me!!

Please all try to attend! I myself am coming down, think about it, you gona have 18hours of simran!!! 18HOURS!!!! Ya gona be high for months!!! lol!!!

Please all makesure you can come, even if only for like an hour or so please try and make it as your support will be very much appreciated!!!

The organisers have put alot of effort into this, lets show them as the youth of the UK what we can be like when we put our hearts together!

If anyone from cov wants to go, pm me, i have space for 3max in my car, except i will be going for the full period... well as soon as i get out of work i am going straight!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

http://www.all-info.us

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one more day to go til the Akhand Naam Jaap Leicester!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am certainly very excited and cannot wait... some excellent jathe will be coming from far and wide!!!!!! :TH:

Can't wait to see you all there!!

PS: Kiran phenj and Randeep Paj - who knows, there may even be methe vale parothey!!!

VAHEGURU JIOOO!!!

Waheguru jio

Transport comin from :

Leeds, Bristol, Nottingham, oh .. forgot the rest.. il get back to u now! lol

And a special benthi to someone who has helped us loads, providin us with many jatheh, our paji, panth dhe sewak, A*a* Singh... aka N*M* Singh! LOL..

Benthi from us... STAY THE NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hahah!

ThenQ Ji-Unit

Nearly 24 hours left, cant wait to sit in Guru gobind Singh ji's Court and sing the lords name, sing the answer to everyones questions...

Waheguroooooo jio, Wahegurooo..

Everybody... with me now... Waheguroo (accapella) and now with the tabla, Waheguru waheguru Waheguru ji, waheguru Waheguru waheguru wahegurooo ji :umm: :TH: pray.gif

waheguru jii

I'm going to try to make it to this event as i didnt get a chance to attend the raesabhai in leciester.

I'm coming from University of Oxford and am a visiting student from New york.

Does anyone know if i can stay at the gurdwara and how to get to the gurdwara from the train station?

thanksss a bunch! :TH:

Hum papi ji and anyone else who would like to know how to get to the Gurudwara Sahib from the train st - the 54 will take you from outside the station to right outside the Gurudwara Sahib - and yes, you can stay the whole night there if you wish....

Only a few hours to goooo!!!

The brilliant sevadaars at SikhiFM.com have already put up the pics of the event - which was fantastic btw! Audio should follow soon, I am lead to believe.

An update for everyone with regards to how the event went and how much money was raised will also follow shortly.

Thanks SIKHIFM team.