Desi DNA

Khalsa Fauji

Gurfateh!!

I just watched desi dna well the part on the play just wondering how you guys felt towards the program whether it actually shed any good light on Sikhi??

What frustrated me more than anything was the guy Parv Bancil criticising Sikhs yet having this massive disgusting Khanda tatoo on his arm, that guy has no idea what it represents and should have it removed if he wants a symbol to represent his faith he should keep his Kesh!!!!!!! :umm: @ :cool: @ :@

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

What frustrated me more than anything was the guy Parv Bancil criticising Sikhs yet having this massive disgusting Khanda tatoo on his arm, that guy has no idea what it represents and should have it removed if he wants a symbol to represent his faith he should keep his Kesh!!!!!!! :umm: @ :cool: @ :@

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

lol well said

Sony jio, he's some play writer or somthin like that,

but the program thoguht having him would be good, cos he's apparently a sikh too..

but guys, i believe thats messed cos Sikhi is a way of life, and not an ISM (sikhISM) .. and having him on the show, what way of sikhi was he followin?

so i saw no point on havin him, better of jst having another gora not suportin us. lol..

Besides, yeh i agree wit ( i forgot who said it, but yeh) the fact that only Bhai Mohan Singh was supportin Sikhs, and there was no balance at all...

Another BBC Production... Enuf Said.com!!! :umm: @

Pul Chuk Maaf

- Hum Nehi Chungeh, Buraa Nehi Koi -

.:Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh:.

I didn't see the show but I have heard Parv Bancil on the radio during the Behzti fiasco. Often he was the only one defending the protesters and questioned Bhatti's motives for making the play. He did not portray himself as a representative of the Sikh community, but he was definatley on our side and not on theirs.

He was in a similar position to Bhatti in 1996 when he made a controversial play called the Ungrateful Dead which dealt with gang culture in Southall. He learned his lesson and realised his mistake unlike Bhatti unfortunatley.