Waterlooooooo!

japmans

well, i'm starting point guard.....

Heera's shooting guard

Jaspaul's small forward

His Friend Gurpreet is Power Forward...

Sony Bhanji's starting centre...

and JSS (and rightfully so, if you've ever seen him play), is going to be filling our water bottles!

ohmy.gif center?? me??? so does that mean i get to kick the ball into the other people net ??? rolleyes.gif

jks :cool: dont worry i know what it is... (basketball incase u still dont believe me.....) neway u all better be there man.. and on time... and u better be there until the end and not try to run off like last time...... :umm:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool: ur not coming??? who's going to be the coach then????

everyone else is coming though right?.......... :umm: right???

lol hey please please let me know who is going to be taking the bus. I spoke with the person who will be driving and found out how many seats are available. so hurry up and "book" ur seats. this is a hot event and will soon be sold out.... ahem.... rolleyes.gif

gurpreet veerji.... Daasn Daas it hink should be the first one hehe...sorry i know we are all picking on u... but we cant help it

ppl ppl ppl Your beloved DaasnDaas WILL be there, this was simply an advertising ploy to get more people involved in the "behind-the-scenes" drama...

Keep a close eye during the halftime show..there's rumoured to be a "wardrobe malfunction" ohmy.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif it should be interesting to see!

I hear Vijayant Singh has volunteered to be the honorary coach!

you know... they say when someone starts insulting you alot, it's cuz they have hidden feelings for you...

i would like to point you to the "search" option, Daasn Daas VEERJI (i think its an opportune time to point out that you're my VEEERJII!), so that you can search for "homosexuality in sikhism".... might be useful right now.. :umm: