Sikhi Is Trust

guptsikh

Truth is that you can't even trust your own mind or atleast i can't that it will do what i ask of it. Time after Time it has betrayed me. Time after time it has lead me towards the wrong path. I am more likely to trust other than my own mind....

As for trusting other individuals, When you say you trust a Sikh, it is not the individual taht you trust, but the name hat he carries, his Sikhhood that you trust. It is an assumption based on Faith that he who is a Sikh is Trustworthy. The Trust lie within the name Sikh. Individuals could be very cunning, they could be dressing up as a Sikh yet betray others. You Trust the Name, not the Individual, and that is where trouble starts. Because in the olden days there was a sense of HONOR in the name of being a Sikh and Trust was not even an Issue, the Name Sikh was mentioned and without question you could've trusted that Sikh with your life. There was no Selfishness which is everpresent in this Kaljug so you see people losing that Honor and becoming more Selfish.

just an observation...

Pheena, great views!!

Trust in Sikhi not in the individual. Your own actions lead you to that situation. Keep your trust only in your Guru, only in Akaal purkh. Trust is meant to be broken with people, but that trust you build with your Guru/Waheguru is not something that can be broken unless you break it. It is a relationship of pure trust, if you beleive in someone just because of their image, or their beleif you are blind.

Trust in the word of Guru Sahib.

Truth is that you can't even trust your own mind or atleast i can't that it will do what i ask of it. Time after Time it has betrayed me. Time after time it has lead me towards the wrong path. I am more likely to trust other than my own mind....

As for trusting other individuals, When you say you trust a Sikh, it is not the individual taht you trust, but the name hat he carries, his Sikhhood that you trust. It is an assumption based on Faith that he who is a Sikh is Trustworthy. The Trust lie within the name Sikh. Individuals could be very cunning, they could be dressing up as a Sikh yet betray others. You Trust the Name, not the Individual, and that is where trouble starts. Because in the olden days there was a sense of HONOR in the name of being a Sikh and Trust was not even an Issue, the Name Sikh was mentioned and without question you could've trusted that Sikh with your life. There was no Selfishness which is everpresent in this Kaljug so you see people losing that Honor and becoming more Selfish.

just an observation...

:umm: :cool: Waheguru

Well done Gursikho,

This is what been expected out of sikhs after all the sacrifices our Guruji's, Singh, Singhnia and all shaheed had done in the past and present. Sikhi wouldn't change if you are in modern or olden days. Bani is the same, Rehat Maryada is the same.

There are many excuses you can have to hide yourself. Sikhi is life. When are we going to become sikhs.We think internet is the only place to become sikhs or just be on the phone and talk about sikhi. What are all of you kids upto, isn't this another site of chatting and pass time. One important part of our life is gone with this rubbish activities. Let's wake up, sikhi is not blamming or cursing each other or sending emails to companies to stop antisikh products.

Waheguru Sanoo Samat bakhse!

just an observation...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHGURU JI KI FATEH !!

THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE PHEENA VEER JI, SOOO TRU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE JUST GURU JI

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VEHAGURU JI KI FATEH !!

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

Gir bwhir qyrw Brvwsw qU jn kY hY sMig ]

ghar baahar thaeraa bharavaasaa thoo jan kai hai sa(n)g ||

At home, and outside, I place my trust in You; You are always with Your humble servant.

kir ikrpw pRIqm pRB Apuny nwmu jpau hir rMig ]1]

kar kirapaa preetham prabh apunae naam japo har ra(n)g ||1||

Bestow Your Mercy, O my Beloved God, that I may chant the Lord's Name with love. ||1||

jn kau pRB Apny kw qwxu ]

jan ko prabh apanae kaa thaan ||

God is the strength of His humble servants.

jo qU krih krwvih suAwmI sw msliq prvwxu ] rhwau ]

jo thoo karehi karaavehi suaamee saa masalath paravaan || rehaao ||

Whatever You do, or cause to be done, O Lord and Master, that outcome is acceptable to me. ||Pause||

piq prmysru giq nwrwiexu Dnu gupwl gux swKI ]

path paramaesar gath naaraaein dhhan gupaal gun saakhee ||

The Transcendent Lord is my honor; the Lord is my emancipation; the glorious sermon of the Lord is my wealth.

crn srn nwnk dws hir hir sMqI ieh ibiD jwqI ]2]1]25]

charan saran naanak dhaas har har sa(n)thee eih bidhh jaathee ||2||1||25||

Slave Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord's feet; from the Saints, he has learned this way of life. ||2||1||25||

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

Pheena, great views!!

Trust in Sikhi not in the individual. Your own actions lead you to that situation. Keep your trust only in your Guru, only in Akaal purkh. Trust is meant to be broken with people, but that trust you build with your Guru/Waheguru is not something that can be broken unless you break it. It is a relationship of pure trust, if you beleive in someone just because of their image, or their beleif you are blind.

Trust in the word of Guru Sahib.

Good thoughts..