Shaheedi Of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE (acting jathedar damdami taksal) speech September 20, 1983

''If the nation is awake today it is because the day of martyrdom of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. September 14 marks the awakening of this nation. GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI has offered himself to the fire. If the books had not been set on fire, if copies of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI had not been set on fire, I am prepared to say with confidence we could not have achieved such an awakening.''

so why are we not remembering the shaheedi of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ, SEPTEMBER 14 AS SANT JI, :e: SAID

just wanted to know what are the sangat jis views on this?????????

SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE (acting jathedar damdami taksal) speech September 20, 1983

''If the nation is awake today it is because the day of martyrdom of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. September 14 marks the awakening of this nation. GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI has offered himself to the fire. If the books had not been set on fire, if copies of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI had not been set on fire, I am prepared to say with confidence we could not have achieved such an awakening.''

so why are we not remembering the shaheedi of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ, SEPTEMBER 14 AS SANT JI, :e:  SAID

What do u mean 'acting' jathedhar??? Sant Ji was/is still the jathedar of the damdami taksal :umm:

And how can satguru sri guru granth sahib ji be shaheed......guru ji lives forever :cool:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

sant giani jarnail singh ji khalsa ji bhindranvale, acting jathedar i.e. THE JATHEDAR of damdami taksal... present jathedar of damdami taksal ( hope thats ok) thats what i meant,

MAHARAJ SAHIB JIS SUROOPS have become shaheed but maharaj sahib is still alive (that should clear that),

you still have not posted ur view on what the question was, but instead just picked out the mistakes from mine, (thank you) for your detailed xamination, may vaheguru keep u in chardi kalaaaaaaaaaa

pull chuck maaf carni

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fathe

akaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll :e: :e:

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Calling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee a shaeed is a play on words, one that's obviously not true. The one thing about SGGSjee is that it is an eternal Guru, an immortal Guru, and so long as the words remain, it can NEVER die.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

vahe guru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

i would just like to say, that i am sure that everyone understood what i meant and implying, then what is the need for constantly picking out mistakes but not giving your view, maharaj sahib jees saroops were shaheed, how can maharaj sahib ji become shaheed,

pull chuck maaf carni

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fathe :e: :e:

Guru Arjan Dev Ji gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave the sacrifice, and we became victorious. Guru Gobind Singh Ji's entire family gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. In 1984, our Akal Takhat chose to offer itself as a sacrifice, and we shall not lose. We will get our Khalistan.

so why are we not remembering the shaheedi of SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ, SEPTEMBER 14 AS SANT JI, :e: SAID

He didn't mean it quite in the way you've interpreted it.

It's just silly to observe "saheedi" of Guru Granth Sahib.