Baba Virsa Singh

lakhvir

As Sikhs we consider any one (including so called "Sants", Saadh & Babe) as fellow Gursikh brother.

Anyone who treats someone differently to how they would treat a gursikh brother (i.e. washing a Baba's feet, doing matha tekhna to him or reverring a Baba's photo etc) is treading on Manmat grounds (contrary to the Guru's teachings).

Guest Akaal108
As Sikhs we consider any one (including so called "Sants", Saadh & Babe) as fellow Gursikh brother.

Anyone who treats someone differently to how they would treat a gursikh brother (i.e. washing a Baba's feet, doing matha tekhna to him or reverring a Baba's photo etc) is treading on Manmat grounds (contrary to the Guru's teachings).

86356[/snapback]

Sher_panjabi,

Can you please gave us sangat copy of Hakumnama or Maryada where it says "Matha Taikh or washing feet" of an sadh in non presence of "Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" is Manmaat?

If you don't have reference. I would request you not to blind sangat by giving them something from your soo called "101 guide to manmat"?

Going back to the topic ,

I have also heard baba virsa singh and his group are also rejected by Akaal Takth Sahib.

86356[/snapback]

Sher_panjabi,

Can you please gave us sangat copy of Hakumnama or Maryada where it says "Matha Taikh or washing feet" of an sadh in non presence of "Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" is Manmaat?

If you don't have reference. I would request you not to blind sangat by giving them something from your soo called "101 guide to manmat"?

Going back to the topic ,

I have also heard baba virsa singh and his group are also rejected by Akaal Takth Sahib.

86362[/snapback]

... that does not necessarily mean that we CAN matha taek sants ... we should keep our rehat to what we read from sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib and only remember that supreme one being. If Sher_punjabi has stated something gurmat there is nothing wrong wit that. :umm:

Guest Akaal108
... that does not necessarily mean that we CAN matha taek sants ... we should keep our rehat to what we read from sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib and only remember that supreme one being. If Sher_punjabi has stated something gurmat there is nothing wrong wit that

In this case, if maryada doesnt tell us then what to do then we should with no doubt look for answers in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..

especially- Sukhmani Sahib- Ashatpadiya's of UPMA(Mahanta) "Sant" "Sadhu" "Bhramgyanis" :umm:

Now i m going to typical response from people what makes one "Sant" or who do you know who is "sant" ?

Sant means "Shanti"" person who have full mann di shanti but controlling mann from 5 vices by doing Naam Simran

This mentioned in Mahan Kosh by Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha.

Please read sukhmani sahib or listen to sukhmani sahib... you will get loads.

but it goes something like this hopefully- Sadh Kaie Charan Dhooie Dhooie Piaooo ||

86367[/snapback]

I am a lost child jio, please give me tuks, with meanings, as i dont understand bani as good as yourself. You look very knowledgeable please share some of your experience...