Hawaiyien Film....

$T33L-G

wjkk wjkf singhz n singhnia!

has nebody got da film hawaiyien (da 1 about fa 84 dheli riots) i been tryna get hold of it from sumwhere but duno where. if sum1 can plz let me know! sum sort of download link or sumink fanx.

wjkk wjkf

86364[/snapback]

Whereabouts do you live?

I bought the movie in southall, london.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I just saw this film recently. The Delhi pogroms were really well done. Brought tears to my eyes - made me really angry and brought the pro-Khalistan joash in me/wanna take revenge against the perpetrators.

Most ppl on this forum, both in this thread and previous threads on the film dislike the film becos it shows Singhs in a bad light, killing innocent Hindus etc, and acting for their personal gain. I don't wanna sound controversial, but my dad told me that there were many ppl, dressed in Sikhi Saroop who did commit many wrong acts in the name of Sikhi, but were actually acting for their own prestige, agenda or benefits. These ppl acted like Mafia gangsters, taking advantage of the general lawlessness. Some of these ppl may well have been supported by the Indian Govt, but nevertheless ppl in Sikhi Saroop did commit wrongs. This happened as a reality, and the film cannot be blamed for exposing truths. It is because of the experience of these Kharkoos, that if you go to Punjab today, many ppl see the so-called pro-Khalistanis of the 80's as criminals/terrorists.

BUT where the objection lies to the film is that it does not show a fair reflection. There were many Gurmukhs who fought for Justice after the persecution of the Govt, and they only took up arms, becos it was the only way of getting justice against the Indian Govt. The film shud have been more balanced, whereas it in effect portrayed all Sikhs in Sikhi Saroop as terrorists. :umm: nonono.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru