Nanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Must Watch Movie ....

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...c=23560&hl=

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

The best movie which can prove what alcohols can do in the family of a Gursikh.... Request each user of this domain to download and distribute furthur.....

Even my 6 years old nephew when saw this movie ... the words he spoke were ....

"Gurman .. Dhaarhi vich kinna sohna lagda si te baal kata ke bhaieya lag reha....."

I want all the sikh sajjan to show this movie to all those boys who have not paid respect to their kes...

Really ! all of us cried when gurman's mother saw her son without kes....

http://video.gurmatchanan.com/video/androm...aam+Chardi+Kala

Eyery one when read this topic kindly try to visualise the scene when Bhai Taru Singh ji's mother said Bhai Taru singh that his kes are very long and good and he should not let them cut by mughals and bhai sahib kept his sikhi by getting his skull removed but not the kes......

I don't know where will our Raah Bhoole Sikh Children go.... We Request the parents to carry your children with them to gurdwara sahib and make them listen the moer and more katha....

Daas

GurmatChanan.com

Most of us in the West have limited knowledge of Punjabi.

I was born in England, went to an English school, where I spoke/heard/read/wrote English for 7 hours a day, came home to watch TV programmes broadcast in English for another few hours, did homework in English and spoke to my siblings in English. You don't pick up much Punjabi from your folks and the local Punjabi school was a joke.